General Hospital July 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regarding the Thursday, 7/26/2018 episode, I thought Laura Wright's performance was really good.  The character of Carly is usually not a victim, so it was nice to see that side of her acting.  I hated that Lucas wasn't in the scenes where the new baby was introduced to only one of the adoptive parents.  Lastly, do you mean to tell me that they are going to try to make Franco Carly's possible rescuer and her salvation?  Cut me a break.

• Members

Franko is everyone's savior. He can change loaves and fish into a feast and water into wine.  No one cares that he had Michael raped in prison, kidnapped Elizabeth's child. ?ValenVarni tell us so.

Julian is also a hero. Who cares that he put a knife to his wife's throat?

Nina just kidnapped Peter, but she's just misunderstood.

Angsty, pathetic Finn is a serious romantic leading man.

Doe eyed, dumb as a box of hair Kiki is on the fast track from student nurse to surgeon.

All five could be written out and not missed in a day, but FV continues to put them front and center. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Refocus the show around GH. Bring on jeff, his wife, Daughter Sarah

bring back Simone Tom & Tom Jr

Bring back Laura, Nik, hell how about Terri Webber

Bring back Dillion Brooklyn and the wards. Reshape the core families

• Members

I’m assuming you’d get rid of Carly, Sonny, Jason, Anna, Ava, Julian, Maxie, Alexis, Franco, Drew, Nina, Valentin, and their kids, which they’d have to do make room/budget for the influx.

I dunno. In an ideal world, that’d sound good to me because most of the above characters are either horrid or played out. But I think ABC would cancel the show instead of doing a drastic reset.

• Members

I forgot Finn. The show has a TON of dead weight, so if they wanted to drop some of it, there are plenty of places to make cuts. I’m sure they have some data that Maurice and Steve are draws, so they are unlikely to give them up. But they don’t even have to touch them to dramatically change GH.

• Members

I'd pare down starting with the five I mentioned.   Drew will have less sreen time with BM signing to recur on a new show. Kim could have easily been Sarah, JDP Jeff, and Anthony Montgomery should have been Tom, Jr.    Carly has Spencer roots, and Ava has the potential to be a more usable character.  As for Sonny/Jason, I could take or leave either. The bulk of the budget could be made up by letting the Staff, Devry, Easton and Howarth. All of their contracts cost us former cast members. Howarth and Devry were gone, as was Easton until Valenvarni re-negotiated withthem, or just brought them back. While Julian was in prison and Franko was in "NYC" dealing with victim's families, were ether missed?

Archived