General Hospital July 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's really sad the last month's thread was only 5 pages and like half of it was talking about JL's awesomeness as Ryan/Kevin and Brenda/Jax/Sonny.  The show is not even mildly watchable, but I do like KFC's biscuits.....

• Members

That's a stretch. Just another cream his jeans over OLTL moment for #fireFrank.

If we have to have a rerun on the Fourth of July, why not one from the 80s? One where everyone in town is at the park, bumping into one another. Scenes with the Baldwins, Webbers,Spencers, Hardys, Quartermaines, Jones' and even them foreigners like that Scorpio fellow and Hollywood superstar Tiffany Hill having picnics and chit-chatting like a real community.  Not more of the dreck ValenVarni forced on us post-Laura. 

• Members

This poor show is a mess.  I can barely watch scenes with Nell.  I like the actress, but they really screwed this character when they made her Carly's (sort of) step sister. Huge mistake.  She would have been so much better as Carly's daughter and a rival to Joss. What a wasted opportunity.

The show needs more older characters to ground things.  I love Jane Elliot, but I think they should consider recasting Tracy.  Without her a whole branch of the Q's are missing a touch stone, especially with Alan gone. Well, before that they should bring back Laura,  if Genie will give them the time of day. Probably neither will happen.  They could also expand Felicia and Mac's roles. All I'm sure of is the show needs something to boost it. 

• Members

Am I the only one that thinks Lucas & Brad’s baby is going to be Nell & Michael’s baby?

If it’s not, is Nell going to lose her baby during delivery & think L&B’s baby is really hers? The timing of the two babies is suspect. 

Archived