• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Imagine if soaps were still live and the cast was munching on KFC. There would be some speedy dialogue and quick off camera exits from scenes by actors. I imagine something like what this guy was going through.

• Members

I've had KFC in the Caribbean and it's very tasty but my only thing is...if I'm in the Caribbean with all the local delights, why would I waste my tastebuds on the likes of KFC?  Better to sample the local cuisine.

When I was on study abroad in Europe, I would chide fellow classmates for running to McDonald's when they had so much to choose from.

• Members

Well, maybe you try out a two-piece for lunch one day while you're there, just to see how it tastes.

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, to curry chicken! I love it with roti and buying it from people who can make good roti is the best because I personally know I'm not staying over a hot pan making that bread myself. Last time I tried to make a batch, well, all I remember is how much flour ended up on me, lol.  I will gladly leave roti-making to the experts.

• Members

You know what would really help the budget?  Losing dead weight such as Howarth, Stafford, Easton, Hendrickson, Miller, Ramsey, etc.  How much could be added to the bottom line if Frank stopped bringing in new people and lose the failed characters already on canvas?

This chicken arc does not fit anything on this canvas and is embarrassing!  

• Members

I don't disagree with you on this stuff! I never liked Michelle Stafford in anything. Same with Easton. I did like Todd with Carly and thought the potential triangle/quadrangle with Carly/Todd/Liz/AJ was heading toward something fun! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived