Imagine if soaps were still live and the cast was munching on KFC. There would be some speedy dialogue and quick off camera exits from scenes by actors. I imagine something like what this guy was going through.

On 7/2/2018 at 9:39 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

I heard KFC outside the US is good. 

I've had KFC in the Caribbean and it's very tasty but my only thing is...if I'm in the Caribbean with all the local delights, why would I waste my tastebuds on the likes of KFC?  Better to sample the local cuisine.

When I was on study abroad in Europe, I would chide fellow classmates for running to McDonald's when they had so much to choose from.

38 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I've had KFC in the Caribbean and it's very tasty but my only thing is...if I'm in the Caribbean with all the local delights, why would I waste my tastebuds on the likes of KFC?  Better to sample the local cuisine.

When I was on study abroad in Europe, I would chide fellow classmates for running to McDonald's when they had so much to choose from.

The KFC in Trinidad is supposed to be amazing  and my fam always tells me I need to eat there when I go but I'm not there for fried chicken. I'm there for curry chicken. I'm going in a few weeks and my aunt keeps telling me to go eat at KFC. 

20 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

The KFC in Trinidad is supposed to be amazing  and my fam always tells me I need to eat there when I go but I'm not there for fried chicken. I'm there for curry chicken. I'm going in a few weeks and my aunt keeps telling me to go eat at KFC. 

Well, maybe you try out a two-piece for lunch one day while you're there, just to see how it tastes.:)

Yes, to curry chicken! I love it with roti and buying it from people who can make good roti is the best because I personally know I'm not staying over a hot pan making that bread myself. Last time I tried to make a batch, well, all I remember is how much flour ended up on me, lol.  I will gladly leave roti-making to the experts.

On 02/07/2018 at 9:39 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

I heard KFC outside the US is good. 

In Canada, KFC is like burned rubber from old truck tires. :wacko:

On 6/29/2018 at 8:23 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Didn't AMC do a partnership with Revlon back in the late 90s or early 00s? That seemed like a natural fit.

This...this is worse than Wanchai Ferry on DAYS. The only way this could have even remotely worked is if it was 1988, Anna Lee was still alive and this revolved solely around Pickle Lila and the rejuvenation of the Quartermaine fortune.

But giving La Kane's company Enchantment that would make sense. 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, SteelCity said:

I see this as a positive. It's promotion for the show and I assume it would help the budget.

You know what would really help the budget?  Losing dead weight such as Howarth, Stafford, Easton, Hendrickson, Miller, Ramsey, etc.  How much could be added to the bottom line if Frank stopped bringing in new people and lose the failed characters already on canvas?

This chicken arc does not fit anything on this canvas and is embarrassing!  

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

You know what would really help the budget?  Losing dead weight such as Howarth, Stafford, Easton, Hendrickson, Miller, Ramsey, etc.  How much could be added to the bottom line if Frank stopped bringing in new people and lose the failed characters already on canvas?

This chicken arc does not fit anything on this canvas and is embarrassing!  

I don't disagree with you on this stuff! I never liked Michelle Stafford in anything. Same with Easton. I did like Todd with Carly and thought the potential triangle/quadrangle with Carly/Todd/Liz/AJ was heading toward something fun! 

Dumping 95 percent of the current cast would certainly help the budgets -- not to mention, our gag reflexes, which are sure to get a workout now with this "chicken arc" (thank you, Chit).

On 6/29/2018 at 8:23 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Didn't AMC do a partnership with Revlon back in the late 90s or early 00s? That seemed like a natural fit.

This...this is worse than Wanchai Ferry on DAYS. The only way this could have even remotely worked is if it was 1988, Anna Lee was still alive and this revolved solely around Pickle Lila and the rejuvenation of the Quartermaine fortune.

KFC is trash, but it could've worked on AMC, I guess, when Opal & Palmer had the Cluck-Cluck Chicken Shack. :lol:
They could've done a ''clash of the chicken joints'' storyline.
Nvm, that would've stunk.