• Members

Frank Valentini will keep this show on the air by any means necessary. c/o Daytime Confidential and the chaos gods that rule the 21st century:

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2018/06/29/general-hospital-secures-branded-content-deal-with-kfc

I am having an aneurysm as I type this: George Hamilton will be playing Colonel Sanders on the show.

As the goo flows freely from the shattered remains of my skull, please note that the Colonel has been tweeting about GH for days:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mean to poke fun, but will they have to send in a stunt double  in if an actor or actress is vegetarian, but yet, required to eat chicken in a scene?

Will Alexis's next "wrong boyfriend" be Colonel Sanders?

Will the Quartermaine's serve "pickle Lila" and chicken on Thanksgiving instead of pizza?

Will Sonny's search for the Croton body only turn up chicken bones?

Oh, I could go on and on, but I won't.

• Members

In a way, this partnership feels appropriate.  GH often leaves me feeling sick to my stomach, and so does KFC.

But, if Colonel Sanders is retconned into being Franco's new bio dad, I will Never. Stop. Laughing.

• Members

Didn't AMC do a partnership with Revlon back in the late 90s or early 00s? That seemed like a natural fit.

This...this is worse than Wanchai Ferry on DAYS. The only way this could have even remotely worked is if it was 1988, Anna Lee was still alive and this revolved solely around Pickle Lila and the rejuvenation of the Quartermaine fortune.

Archived