Y&R: July Spoilers

• Members

Everything is going too fast.  

Billy's fall off the non-gambling wagon happened at lightning speed.  For years, he thinks nothing of it and caves after watching TWO hands of poker?  Please.  He should still be struggling with his addiction.  That would be way more interesting than some fuckin boat.  

Shauna/Charlie getting it on has nothing to do with character development but to speed up the inevitable teenage pregnancy SL.  And it is too fast. 

I'm not going to say anything about the mask.  Others have said everything there is to say much more eloquently than I could.

This Hilary development is probably the beginning of her exit SL.  Does anyone know when her last air date is?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some more spoilers including a big one, from soaps.com day ahead recap (reworded)

Charlie and Shauna are  going to plan to sleep together at the penthouse. Mattie is going to cover for Charlie at work and Charlie is going to tell Lily that he is running cross country. Lily will worry about him running in the heat, and will decide to head to his school but Mattie will crack about his whereabouts. Lily will go to the penthouse and find out what Shauna and Charlie are up to.

Hilary will arrive and her and Lily will argue about the teens. Lily will accuse Shauna of being a bad influence on Charlie. Hilary will call Lily  uptight and they will argue about parenting. Lily will tell Hilary she feels sorry for the child Hilary is carrying. Shauna will run away and Lily, Charlie and Hilary will go after her in a car. Hilary and Lily will continue to argue in the car and then a car horn will beep and their car will be smashed by a semi -truck.

• Members

I agree that Shauna/Charlie are moving too fast, (also don't like how she has been pushing herself on him) and now that will play a hand in Hilary's exit and probably the loss of Hilary/Devon's unborn baby. I'm not sure when Mishael's last air date is. Maybe we will find out soon. Does anyone know how far ahead Y&R tapes? I wonder if the scenes regarding the car accident were before or after Mishael announced her departure. 

If they were before, I think that the original plan may have been for Hilary to get closer to Nate as she recovers from the accident. Especially since he is a doctor. If they are after, maybe Hilary will end up dying as a result of the accident and injuries she sustains from it. Or maybe she will be so heartbroken by the loss of the baby she will leave town. 

• Members

It looks like playing video games is the gate way again for these two sleeping together. I wonder if Sharon and Nick have an argument or she wants some space from him because she doesn't like him going dark. And that leads him to go to Phyllis. Her and Billy have separated right now, maybe Nick and Sharon will  separate as well.

I think it's going to look pretty bad if NIck and Sharon's engagement is still on and he's sleeping with Phyllis. But maybe him and Sharon agree to take some space from each other.  I also wonder how Phyllis will feel about him impersonating JT once she finds out and if that will be before or after they sleep together. 

• Members

So it looks like Nick is becoming the new Adam. Joshua Morrow doesn't have the acting skills to pull this off. Just think, in 9 months it will be 25 years since JM started on Y&R and he still acts the same as he did then.

• Members

Mal must have dug up the scenes of Sharon wearing Phyllis' lineage when Sharon revealed to Nick that she knew of his affair with Phyllis for him to bring back up the schtick that was Phick.  

The show has had ample opportunity to recast Adam and yes even recast Hilary to tell the stories they want to tell but oddly don't actually do it. 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers form tomorrow' episode from soaps.com day ahead recap.

The Winters, Hamiltons and Ashby families will arrive at the hospital after they have all found out about the accident. Charlie will survive the accident without a scratch, Lily won't sustain serious injuries but HIlary will be critical. Charlie will also mention that Lily ran a red light.   Nate will argue with Hilary's doctor, Dr. West . Dr. West does not like Nate and has worked with him before.  They will argue about how she should be treated. Nate will take over Hilary's case and will be determined to save her and the baby. However, he will end up delivering bad news to the families at the hospital.

• Members

After Chelsea left Nick and Phyllis have had scenes on a regular, playing video games, Billy jealous of Phick, Phyllis jealous of Shick, Nick seeking Phylliss's council, Summer, but someone finds out they have sex so it could be a ONS.  My guess Summer finds out and will play chess to snare Billy!

Archived