Y&R: July Spoilers

• Members

Here are some spoilers for July including some from SOD (reworded):

Victor and Nikki are going to team up.  Victoria is going to make a distress call.  . Phyllis is going to try to convince the other ladies to dig up JT's body to find out if he may really be alive.. However, when they go to the Park to do this they will be shocked by what they find and face a major obstacle. Phyllis will come up with a very risky plan B. Phyllis is also going to suggest a new alliance. Later on NIkki will end up spiraling out of control. Victor is also going to receive a shocking message.

Jack is going to go to extreme measures and Kyle's digging will lead to trouble. Billy is going to play with fire and end up going to his dark side. Ashley is going to be romanced. And Hilary's doctor will  have a hard time finding her and Devon's baby's heartbeat.

I wonder what the women discover when they go to the park to dig up JT and what extreme measures Jack goes to. Also, I wonder if Nate is the one who romances Ashley. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

honestly hope Phyllis is behind the Newman hacking and has secretly been biding her time until she could get her maximum revenge on Victor for the whole doppelganger!Jack insidiousness... I'm supposed to believe she's seriously over all that mess. Please. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Those are some interesting spoilers from soapdom. I wonder what ends up happening to Tessa. The other day someone texted her and she didn't seem happy about it. But she didn't tell Mariah what was going on. It sounds like she gets attacked. I also wonder if the Hilary spoiler is about Hilary possibly suffering a miscarriage and that will lead to her relationship with Devon ending and her ultimately leaving town. 

Also,  here is the new promo from next week:

We have Hillary meeting Nate. I also wonder if Kyle is actually trying to dig up Phillip Chancellor body. And I wonder why Ashley all of sudden wants to go back to Jabot when she has been mostly about Newman for a bit now.  Maybe the drama at Newman is too much for her and she wants to go back to her family company. 

• Members

Especially this part:

Victoria, Sharon, Nikki and Phyllis become desperate as it appears that J.T. is alive and haunting them from the grave!

If someone is alive then they aren't haunting you from the grave. So dumb!

• Members

When I was in my twenties during the late 90s, I remember some older people talking about hating the club scene and how discos are so much better. They loved going to the discos. The disco scene was dead. There were two or three horrible places in town with five people attending and that was it. I am those five people now, still believing that soaps are still alive in the form I remember them. But I am slowly giving up.

I'd rather watch some of Marland's ATWT or Pose. Jack Chancellor, Jil playing Julie Williams on a cruise and everyone acting like a lunatic doesn't work for me. These spoilers are horrible and all these years of madness make it impossible for any future writer to fix this mess.  

• Members
  • Jack and Kyle sue and diddle for Chancellor as Cane attempts in vain to defend the Chancellor legacy!
  • Tessa finds herself in a bloody mess when she s violated!

Please register in order to view this content

Please don't tell me we are about to have a Rape the Lesbian SL... 

THIS in a nutshell. I feel like I have been holding out for years because of sheer nostalgia for the past.

• Members

According to tomorrow's recap from soaps.com HIlary and Nate will first interact together. Hilary/Tessa will see him at Hamilton Winters and wonder who he is. Hilary will go over to the penthouse to meet him. He will not want to reveal personal information about himself to her.  The recap makes it sound like her and Nate are going to be snarky with each other and not get off on the best foot with each other. 

Nate will be dismissive of Hilary when she introduces herself and tells him she's the host of the Hilary Hour. She will find this disrespectful. She will leave but return to talk to him again. This time Neil will be around and introduce Nate as his godson. Though, neither he nor Nate will tell HIlary what Nate does for a living. This will cause Hilary to order a dossier on Nate. 

Nate will also interact with Victor tomorrow. And it sounds like he holds his own with him and impresses Victor.

Archived