B&B Actress Joins Days: But in what role?

• Members

Yes, I know. And Lowder seemed too old, too. But it seems like Martsolf may even have a few years on Lowder. Brady just skipped his teens entirely, went to young adult for two seconds, and now almost seems to be knocking at the door of AARP.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As Cat says in another thread, be careful what you wish for.  We (and yes, I include myself) have wanted DAYS to bring back Sarah Horton since I-don't-know-when.  Well, maybe we should have been a bit more specific (if, in fact, the rumors and speculation turn out to be true).

• Members

If anyone BTS at DAYS reads this message board, you can bet Sarah Horton will pop up during the final week when the show is cancelled, where all of Maggie's children come to visit her (minus Summer; she never existed), just to irk us. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Happy she's joining the show.

Not happy she's Sarah.

Another miscast. Kudos DAYS.

You had the perfect Sarah in Melissa Archer. But, no, you had to make her "Serena".

I think they want to pair Godfrey with Greg Vaughan so they probably felt Archer failed that before.

Maggie's daughter should not be 15 years too young and a blonde. Godfrey would make a perfect Stephanie or Abby.

I've long known it, but DAYS is massively disappointing most of the time. It rarely lives up to the potential it has. Such a shame.

• Members

How is Godfrey miscast? We haven't seen Sarah since the Industrial Revolution.

The age may be slightly off and it might've been a bit more ideal for her to play Stephanie, but I'm not going to complain about a talented actress who does project older in a role fans have wanted to see filled for years.

Susan Ward was a terrible fúcking actress.

• Members

when Sarah left for nashville in 1991 with melissa #2 she was 18. she should be in her 40s . Godfrey is 29. she is a good actress but too young. They should have cast godfrey as Stephanie or Chelsea or Abby

• Members

If I NEVER read the words 'speculation' and 'Sarah Horton' in a DAYS casting thread again, it will be too soon.....and Armageddon will more than likely have already occurred.

LOL Maybe she's going to be playing Noel Curtis?!?

Would de-aging Sarah really be the worst thing in the world on DAYS?  According to their timeline, EJ, who was born onscreen in 1996, is in his 40s and older than Sami Brady, who was born onscreen in the early 80s.   Timelines aren't exactly DAYS's strong suit....

SEE?!?  I like how you think.  Now ABBY- there's a character it makes sense she would be cast as- one can only hope DAYS agrees.

• Members

I agree! Even Sarah Brown would have worked but they created Madison Brown. I wouldn’t have mind Natalia Livingston but she saw it fitting to bring Taylor Raines back. 😂😂

Can anyone name all the actresses we though was going/wanted to be Sarah Horton over the years? 

• Members

Not enough time in the world for that!

Ah, hell, I would have been happier to see someone like Cady [!@#$%^&*] McClain as Sarah.  At least she would've been age-appropriate.

Archived