B&B Actress Joins Days: But in what role?

• Members
Speculation is that she will be : Sarah Horton who she is 15 years too young to play. Sarah was 18 in 1991

Jason47's Days Website
8 hrs

DAYTIME INDULGENCE CONFIRMS LINSEY GODFREY TO JOIN "DAYS"...

https://daytimeindulgence.blogspot.com/…/linsey-godfrey-joi…

safe_image.php?d=AQB1KIEqsHtkgPLH&w=540&
DAYTIMEINDULGENCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Interviews, Recaps, Spoilers, & More! DISoaps has all of your fave daytime dramas covered!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B's loss is, as usual, everybody else's gain. 

She shone on B&B and grew into a decent actress, but I fear she will be overshadowed on Days by other blonde actresses who look like her.

I wonder if she is going to play Abby.

• Members

The person that ran that Twitter account insists she is Sarah, not Stephanie (which upset the Steve/Kayla fans). Since this was right, I assume the character is, too. Although Ms. Godfrey doesn't resemble Maggie/Suzanne Rogers at all.

• Members

She was one of my favorites on B&B in recent years, glad to see her on DAYS since Bell didn't care to write for her. I really think she would have been a good Stephanie Johnson recast. Sarah Horton feels like a miscast, kinda funny how fans have wanted every new actress in the last decade to play Sarah. 

• Members

This is the same show that had Mike Horton in his 30s for three decades. That doesn't matter. Not to mention the other end of the spectrum: Eric Martsolf is actually WAY too old to be Brady, who - by his birth year (1992) - should literally be Abby's peer as she was born the same year as Brady was.

Age means squat in Salem.

Oh. And the reason I think that Twitter account is right and this is Sarah is because she has been gone forever. That makes her a blank slate. So Ron can make Sarah however he wants to. And it's a win-win since she is a Horton/legacy character.

Archived