DOOL: Sonny Will & Leo

• Members

I read on another site that some people wanted Paul to be the one to kill Leo and that could have been apart of his exit storyline. I think that what will happen now is that he will be kept out of the loop and be upset with Will and Sonny once he finds out the truth and the lengths they went to keep it from him and others.  I think he will be upset with them and will leave town largely as a result of that. 

Truth be told I think that this storyline is too dark for Paul/Will/Sonny. None of them should be killing Leo AND trying to  covering it up in this dark and drastic manner. They still could have done  a storyline where Leo died due to hitting his head after Sonny pulling him off Will, but they could have had Sonny/Will tell the truth. And have Sonny deal with the fallout of killing his accuser.

A lot of characters could have believed/stood by Sonny's but you still could have had drama with Sonny dealing with killing his accuser and feeling guilty about letting things spiral out of control and how this situation resulted in Leo's death. Plus, it could have upset him that this is yet another bad look for Titan and could have kept him from getting his job back for an even longer period of time.

Also, I read another spoiler that Sonny and WIll's plan will go awry. I wonder if something may happen to prevent them from staging a car crash with Leo and they may have to go another route.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That promo was just plain embarrassing. The "wacky" music, the...acting, the obviousness of Greg Rikaart running toward the fireplace.

If this is supposed to be like when Mason and Julia hid a body on Santa Barbara, it just isn't.

• Members

i know a lot of y'all hate this, but I love it. so messy and camp af. It's great to see gay characters doing the same mess straight characters have been doing for years as if all gays do is come out and be sounding boards/sage gurus until they're put on recurring. LOL

• Members

Sonny, and the actor, are (for the first time) watchable opposite Greg/Leo and of course they'll kill off Leo.  Imagine a morally ambiguous gay power couple (one, an insatiable wannabe rich) and Sonny, becoming more ruthless.  But we'll end up with Wilson..boring.

Archived