Major Y&R actress out!

• Members

This is obviously very subjective and meaningless quibbling, but I would suggest that after LML and MAB, the show was in a coma on life support. When JFP came in and decided to put her mediocre aesthetic and recasting stamp all over the show, that was the equivalent of pulling the plug.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be honest I haven't watched the show on a day-to-day basis in quite a few years (probably since the early '00s) so my opinion isn't going to have the same weight as yours or others. Just from my own view, MAB made the show feel sick and dirty for me in a way I was never able to really get past. 

• Members

I understand. MAB really stuck a knife in Y&R's heart. It hurts all the more because as a Bell-by-injection, I had hopes that she would preserve something of WJB's legacy, that Junior, Lee Philips Bell and the rest of the family would rein her when things got out of hand.

It was sick and dirty, and misogynistic. The damage she did was insurmountable. And she opened the door to Sony and CBS seizing control. Neither entities know their ass from their elbow.

• Members

No TY Tracy You sucked on YR before as Veronica Landers and was quickly fired

You sucked on Sunset Beach

You suck on B&B as Kristen

You sucked on OLTL as Kelly

So sorry but you would just repeat as Ashley on YR

Archived