Major Y&R actress out!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Y&R really wanted to write for Ashley, any of the other times, Eileen quit or wasn't around,  they could have Brenda Epperson back at any moment, but they are so into Eileen and how she's this "superstar" being on two soaps etc....they think they  don't have to do anything with Ashley...so I don't blame her for leaving...

I'm not giving Eileen flack...she is a powerhouse, I'm just saying how SONY obviously views the situation ....

• Members

I'm quitting this show for good, if MTS and EB actually do leave and they switch focus to it being Jack vs Cane 24/7....I can't deal with the fact that his ass has outlived all of these regime changes.........

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

If MTS or EB goes, the show is over, wrap it up and cancel it. 

And I say that as someone who always found Victor/Nikki tired...but they're the tentpoles now that Jeanne is gone. 

The thing about DAYS is that Sony is not the majority owner. Sony is the distributor. Corday Productions Inc. owns the show, so if Ken wants to come up with money, he can. Did we ever get actual confirmation that DAYS opted to recast Kristen? (truly heinous if they did). 

B&B would be an interesting place for Eileen to land given she's been there before. She's still young enough to put in some time on another soap...she always seemed like someone who loved to work.

Archived