B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think Hope's pregnancy is a cool idea. It's gonna complicate things between Liam and Steffy again for sure.

That creepy message directed @ Hope feels so contrived. They clearly had Hope dumping lead model Maya and ditching Emma's dancing idea idea within 20 seconds just to create some extra suspects. Also Pam's sudden anger towards Hope was clearly to fit that story as well. Just wait 'til we find out that it's actually Bill who wrote that.

n.b. If Hope will carry to term and have a baby girl too I'm gonna SCREAM @ Bell already setting up for the new generation of female rivals.

• Members

Xander and Emma are already very pale replacements for Zende and Nicole.

+1 to all of this. Thank you! 

This show remains terrible, and further developments between Liam/Steffy/Bill/Hope are just going to be even more painful to watch. Watching B&B these days reminds me of Passions after losing its entertainment value. 

Kelly will be the brunette, while Liam & Hope's daughter will be the blonde and have the name BROOKlyn! 

• Members

I stopped recording this show today.  I can't stand the actress or the character of Hope.  She "emotes" with her eyes and it makes me crazy to watch her.   There is not one aspect of this show that I'm even remotely interested in.  The interns suck, Sally sucks, Thorne sucks, Bill will never be redeemed in my eyes and I don't give a sh*t about any of the other characters.

• Members

You’re right about all of it. In addition, in what universe is a mother happy her daughter gets knocked up by a guy who’s marrying someone else? Who WANTS this for her child?

Brooke is just pathetic. And yeah, the actress playing Hope is horrendous.

• Members

I don't know why Bell couldn't have just kept Steam together with baby Kelly and moved Hope into the Wyatt/Sally story. That's a more natural and better fit for this Hope. And for once Wyatt would be the guy two women are fighting over. I don't know if I can stomach watching 9 months of everyone tripping all over themselves to dote on pretty perfect Princess Hope while Steffy was branded with the Scarlet letter A with everyone shunning her during her entire pregnancy. Especially since Hope got knocked up by a technically still married man who was reuniting with his wife two seconds earlier. Is it wrong that I want her stalker to win?

Please register in order to view this content

Archived