Sign in to follow this  
Cruising Soaps

B&B: June Discussion Thread

On 6/13/2018 at 9:10 PM, Darn said:

I’d Reign Edwards still on this show? Just curious.

Uh...no. I believe she officially said she was out a few weeks back around the Emmy weekend.

She last aired in January. Damn, Sally’s return on Friday was so lame ... I am glad when the show has other storylines than Liam’s girlfriends but the black teens are cheesy and Sally is written so stupidly...

9 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Uh...no. I believe she officially said she was out a few weeks back around the Emmy weekend.

Thanks. I’m assuming she didn’t get an exit.

5 minutes ago, Darn said:

Ridiculous. Such a garbage show. And that Sally mess from Friday... Brad is just not even trying.

2 hours ago, Darn said:

She didn't get a "real" exit back in January, but technically she has been recurring ever since Rome Flynn left - and both Zende and Nicole were written off to Paris. Nicole just showed every second month for 1-3 episodes. Despite the current SUPER LAZY writing, not many characters have vanished in recent years (unlike before...) with the afore mentioned, Thomas and Caroline getting proper exit stories.

Edited by sheilaforever

8 hours ago, FrenchFan said:

She last aired in January. Damn, Sally’s return on Friday was so lame ... I am glad when the show has other storylines than Liam’s girlfriends but the black teens are cheesy and Sally is written so stupidly...

Sally and her gun....we already had that fakeout back in January already!!! Anyways, nice as it is to see Sally back I hate the writing for her already. It's pretty obvious now that she is back for Wynot. Thomas and Caroline back together? That just sounds utterly ridiculous and won't last, especially since didn't Godfrey land another soap role?(Or am I imagining that?) 

However, I believe Reign has a lot of projects going on so I don't think she is coming back. 

24 minutes ago, slick jones said:

I don't like much on the show, but I do like the new Avant. Anything that brings AMH and OB back onscreen ....   As for Emma Barber.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTooZUMqSr-4IYHeLjKAQd

Dru is not amused!

hAHAHAHAHA