B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

The Liam and Steffy half hour bonanza!

Nothing but Liam and Steffy

The only soap opera on air that has 1 storyline!

How Exciting!

OMG- Brad Retire from writing, hire some new writer, and get some stories going.  

This is the first time I have ever thought of taking B&B off my DVR.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been complaining about Liam for a long time now. He was finally shelved only for Brad to bring in Sheila and other nonsense stories. Bradley Bell is not his father's son where great writing is concerned. He sucks...

• Members

I'm counting the days for several weeks /months? now: hoping that June 15 will be the turning point. This upcoming week seems to be the moment where all those actors who were rejected to glorious extras for several months are back with an actual storyline. Hopefully decent to good and lasting ones...

• Members

Emma annoys the hell out of me.  I didn't even realize she's been on contract for a while now.  I was hoping she'd just disappear once Forrester Creations moved on to a new fashion line, but now it looks like they're involving her in a "summer teen story."  They're probably recycle RJ's story from last year.

• Members

The fashion show stuff with Hope was SO BAD, especially her “dancing” and suggestions for improving the runway show.

And then the insta-romance with Zende replacement Xander was even worse. NONE of these characters were introduced properly...or at all. 

In addition, Katie’s insta-breakup with Wyatt was cringeworthy. These are execs and writers with ZERO respect for the audience. They just don’t care about us.

• Members

She sounds like she has something in her mouth or her tongue is in the way.

Those scenes with her "dancing" were just HORRIBLE.  WTF????  And to have Emma criticize the models for being too stiff ... Lawd!

I'd rather watch the oddly incestous brother/sister vibe of RJ and Sally's sister in another PSA story than this mess.  At least those actors had a bit of charm to them.

This can't be real, this has to be some Brad Bell plot to get us begging for more Liam/Steffy, right?

• Members

I was glad to see Mr. and Mrs. Avant yesterday. It looks like yesterday was the start of some new storylines, (Xander arriving in town, Thorne/Katie.) I hope these and other storylines get focused on for a bit and we get a break from Steffy and Liam. They can reunite with baby Kelly and go to the backburner. I am glad they weren't on yesterday.

Julius already seems suspicious of Xander. I wonder what secret Xander may be hiding and why does he really want to pretend to be from America. Julius also didn't speak too kindly of his brother and I wonder if he will show up some time during this storyline. I also think that Xander looks like Maya, they do look like family.

Also, Wyatt and Katie did end abruptly but I am glad they addressed how awkward it was for her to be dating her young son's brother. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Thorne and Katie, now that Wyatt and her have broken up.

• Members

I started watching B&B a bit again last week since I don't know how long and I like that they use the classic opening tune again.

The Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle is back and as dreary as that one is I still think there's so much potential with them that never fully materialized. It just never really quite works, does it? But at the same time it will always intrigue me. I must admit I do miss Kim Matula now that Hope is back.

And sorry but nuThorne looks awful. Why not just use the other actor. I hope this one will be off the canvas soon but I've been hoping that with Thorsten Kaye too and he's still there 4.5 years later.

That part where Emma knocked Xander out was really awkward and corny.

Archived