Jump to content
depboy

GH: June 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

That mental hospital sure is underpopulated.

 

Of course, so is the hospital. Kiki and Dr. Perv can be alone in that locker room for hours. And doesn’t it make sense that Kiki would have those private conversations with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone notice that Kim told Joss that she did some training on a mental ward.  Could Kim know Nelle from her time in the looney bin, and be in on Nelle’s scheme that Michael is her baby daddy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin is a doctor at the mental hospital yet has no power over Nurse Ratched?  I never heard of a doctor with such little say over conditions and treatment of patients.

 

How much of this unreality has to be ignored?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin (Lindstrom) is so damn handsome!  

 

Anywho...I'm reading a few tweets and folks say there is BTS discord between Benard and LW.  Apparently, Benard is unhappy that LW's fella is eating up so much airtime.  I believe it because Benard's ego is the size of Texas!  I don't care for all the newbies one bit, but its funny because Benard didn't have a problem with a newbie playing his son 9 years ago eating up all the airtime!  Remember Dom Z was on about 12 days/week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am absolutely sickened by today's episode of GH.  Calling a pregnant woman a birth mother before the baby is born and the papers are signed is wrong.  

 

Lucas and Brad are not adoptive parents yet--they are prospective adoptive parents.  And the woman whose baby they hope to adopt is not a birth mother--she is an expectant mother.

 

Finally, let me just say how tired I am of hearing about how scared Lucas and Brad are that the expectant mother may change her mind.  And I am tired of hearing how they are at her mercy and there is no "protection" for them.  Let's be clear: they are not entitled to this woman's baby.  And if she changes her mind, and decides to parent, they have absolutely no complaint with her.  That is her right, legally and morally.  Adoption plans failing to materialize is a part of the adoption process, and anyone who doesn't understand that--and respect that--has no business being an adoptive parent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Kevin (Lindstrom) is so damn handsome!  

 

Anywho...I'm reading a few tweets and folks say there is BTS discord between Benard and LW.  Apparently, Benard is unhappy that LW's fella is eating up so much airtime.  I believe it because Benard's ego is the size of Texas!  I don't care for all the newbies one bit, but its funny because Benard didn't have a problem with a newbie playing his son 9 years ago eating up all the airtime!  Remember Dom Z was on about 12 days/week?

 

But DZ being on correlated to MB being on a lot too back then.  Haven't there always been rumors of discord between LW and MB?  Like I feel that MB has been pretty vocal about not liking the Carson pairing with LW.  As long as he gets airtime I don't think he cares.  He was fine with VM and talking her up when she was on and eating the show with him.  Same with the actress that played Kate/Connie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, carolineg said:

 

But DZ being on correlated to MB being on a lot too back then.  Haven't there always been rumors of discord between LW and MB?  Like I feel that MB has been pretty vocal about not liking the Carson pairing with LW.  As long as he gets airtime I don't think he cares.  He was fine with VM and talking her up when she was on and eating the show with him.  Same with the actress that played Kate/Connie.

 

My point exactly!  Benard didn't have a challenge with DomZ, a newbie, eating up so much airtime because it provided him (Benard) with screen time.  His airtime recently dwindled and all of a sudden, newbies are a problem for him?  As for LW, Benard didn't like the CarSon pairing with LW because of the height difference (not that we should give 2 sh!ts what he thinks or wants).  He eventually reconciled himself with it and they had a good working relationship until recently (I'm reading).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

My point exactly!  Benard didn't have a challenge with DomZ, a newbie, eating up so much airtime because it provided him (Benard) with screen time.  His airtime recently dwindled and all of a sudden, newbies are a problem for him?  As for LW, Benard didn't like the CarSon pairing with LW because of the height difference (not that we should give 2 sh!ts what he thinks or wants).  He eventually reconciled himself with it and they had a good working relationship until recently (I'm reading).  

LOL!  The height difference or lack there of makes them seem so physically off, so I agree with MB there.  If they had chem maybe I would ignore it.  I think both MB and LW have big egos, tbh.   Wes Ramsey isn't attractive, charming, or a good enough actor to be randomly cast in a parking lot in such a large role.

I get you for sure.  I remember him gushing about VM in 2010 and it was odd because they never really gushed about one another in earlier eras when they both were super popular.  I felt he immediately grabbed onto the idea that S&B were going to be super popular again so they are now besties in real life too.  The minute VM was out he was all over KSu.  I get it.  He's got a family and bills to pay, but I think MB and LW wield way to much power at GH.  For some reason I thought LW and MB were always friendly, but preferred not to be paired with one another.

Edited by carolineg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carolineg said:

LOL!  The height difference or lack their off makes them seem so physically off, so I agree with MB there.  If they had chem maybe I would ignore it.  I think both MB and LW have big egos, tbh.   Wes Ramsey isn't attractive, charming, or a good enough actor to be randomly cast in a parking lot in such a large role.

I get you for sure.  I remember him gushing about VM in 2010 and it was odd because they never really gushed about one another in earlier eras when they both were super popular.  I felt he immediately grabbed onto the idea that S&B were going to be super popular again so they are now besties in real life too.  The minute VM was out he was all over KSu.  I get it.  He's got a family and bills to pay, but I think MB and LW wield way to much power at GH.  For some reason I thought LW and MB were always friendly, but preferred not to be paired with one another.

 

I read years ago where Benard said something like "Sonny should be taller than his woman".  Also, LW mentioned in an interview that the men on GL were really tall, so when she saw Ingo, she zoomed in.  


Ramsey is so damn awful, so it makes sense that Frank pulled him out of the parking lot. 

 

LW's alleged power escapes me because she hasn't had a story in years and her airtime was mostly spent propping Benard in the last few years.  If they are never paired again on GH, I will consider it a personal favor!  No one's livelihood should come down to being that little greasy no talent's footstool!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

 

I read years ago where Benard said something like "Sonny should be taller than his woman".  Also, LW mentioned in an interview that the men on GL were really tall, so when she saw Ingo, she zoomed in.  


Ramsey is so damn awful, so it makes sense that Frank pulled him out of the parking lot. 

 

LW's alleged power escapes me because she hasn't had a story in years and her airtime was mostly spent propping Benard in the last few years.  If they are never paired again on GH, I will consider it a personal favor!  No one's livelihood should come down to being that little greasy no talent's footstool!    

Considering MB's height he should be lucky VM is short and GH kept casting Brenda lookalikes for the next 10 years to pair him with.  Is TB shorter than MB?  I always thought they looked the same height.

Ingo and LW were the two tallest people on the show at one time besides JT's Patrick lol. 

There is a scene in 1996 I think where Sonny punches Jax and Ingo literally has to bend down to take the punch.  The scene never fails to crack me up because Jax could easily physically beat Sonny up.

Anyway LW still having a job is a testament to here having power at GH.  She isn't the worst, but she certainly isn't anything special looks, charm, or talent wise.  They just literally have run out of women to pair Sonny with and heaven forbid Sonny is single ever.

S&B were once my favorite soap opera couple and now I am like meh unless it's the last episode I don't really want Brenda back in that orbit. Brenda just gets more and more tainted every return.  Carly can have him.  It's a containment thing to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO!  

 

Benard is definitely taller than Braun.  The problem with finding a woman for Sonny is that Maurice fails to carry his weight in a pairing so he needs a strong/popular actress to carry him.  Add in that Frank doesn't care enough about Sonny to find the right woman for him.  

So tired of LW having to be dragged back into that black hole!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Considering MB's height he should be lucky VM is short and GH kept casting Brenda lookalikes for the next 10 years to pair him with.  Is TB shorter than MB?  I always thought they looked the same height.

Ingo and LW were the two tallest people on the show at one time besides JT's Patrick lol. 

There is a scene in 1996 I think where Sonny punches Jax and Ingo literally has to bend down to take the punch.  The scene never fails to crack me up because Jax could easily physically beat Sonny up.

Anyway LW still having a job is a testament to here having power at GH.  She isn't the worst, but she certainly isn't anything special looks, charm, or talent wise.  They just literally have run out of women to pair Sonny with and heaven forbid Sonny is single ever.

S&B were once my favorite soap opera couple and now I am like meh unless it's the last episode I don't really want Brenda back in that orbit. Brenda just gets more and more tainted every return.  Carly can have him.  It's a containment thing to me.

Brenda has been out-and-out destroyed. Never want to see her on GH again, and I say that as someone who basically stanned for her as a teenager in the ‘90s.

 

Oh god. I have to find that Jax/Sonny fight on YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brenda's destruction was swift, and I believe Guza did that intentionally after he had to change an entire SL because Marcil refused to play out the Brenda having Dante's baby SL.  She said "Brenda would never do that to Sonny", which is idiotic because she would not have known Dante was Sonny's son when it happened.  She didn't like the story and made them change it.  This is what happens when you are a crazy stan of your couple much like the folks who watch and fixate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×