Y&R: June Spoilers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some more (reworded and including a few from the first week of July) spoilers from soaps.com, SID and SOD.

Dina is going to tell Jack that Phillip Chancellor is his father, after Jack shows her the picture of her with Phillip in the 50's. Kyle will encourage Jack to ask her if Phillip is his father after Jill refuses his request to exhume Phillip's body. Arturo is going to tell Abby the bra she found belongs to his sister Lola. Nick and Victor are going to team up to find JT. Ashley will make a power move and Billy will interact with an old rival.

Neil is going to do damage control. Devon is going to open up to Hilary. Devon and Hilary are gong to talk with Charlie and Shauna about Shauna admitting to him that she has slept with someone before and Charlie admitting (to Devon) that he hasn't slept with anyone yet. Charlie will be ashamed about this. Devon/Hilary will give advice to the teens and Hilary will mention using protection to Shauna. 

I wonder when we will see Arturo's sister and what old rival Billy will interact with. I also hope Charlie doesn't end up being pressured into sleeping with Shauna before he's ready.

• Members

So all the manufactured drama with the Christian custody thing is out the window after hearing over and over how "things are changed forever" between Nick and Victor.  

Please register in order to view this content

When shows like Riverdale, where nothing ever really happens and characterizations change every episode are popular, can we really expect daytime not to follow suit?

None of these spoilers make me want to watch.  I'll prolly hang in to see Hilary's swan song, but after that I'll prolly check out for awhile.

• Members

honestly hope it's Reed screwing w/ his mom/Victor/The Newman's for all the crap they pulled. The guy that played him wasn't the worst actor and I def think he could handle a more meaty SL, plus Summer is coming up which means more younger-skewed storylines or whatever. Then we would have Reed coming for Victoria/Victor, Summer coming for Phyl/Billy, and Kyle coming for Jack... they should bring back Noah and he can come after Sharon/Nick. LOL

• Members

I am sure the scenes were pre-taped. Hopefully, JT blackmails Victoria and the rest. I am sure he'll leave to be with Reid. 

There is a spoiler for this week that Victoria is in for the shock of her life. So it could be Reed. 

• Members

Or they could just repeat the Cane twin story. At least TL has a real twin with same initials.

I mean, Y&R has been through a very long doppelganger dryspell.... It's hard to believe that a show that is historically grounded has had that many major characters with lookalikes - Kay, John, Jack, Cane, Cassie (forgiven because of CG), Phyllis, Patty, Lauren, etc. 

Strangely, I can't think of a single Newman has been twinned. 

Archived