Y&R: June Spoilers

• Members

Here are some spoilers (reworded) for June, including next week from soaps.com 

Newman Family- Victor is going to serve Nick with an injunction to prevent him from leaving the state. He is going to announce that he is suing for full custody of Christian. Sharon and Nick are going to be surprised when Nikki doesn' t encourage Nick/Victor to make peace with each other. Victor is also going to confess something to Nikki. Sharon is going to make a tough decision. The Newmans are going to battle each other. 

Winters family -Neil is going to want to keep Devon and Hilary apart. Lily is going to be concerned about choices Charlie is making, Devon is going to ask Hilary to move in with him and Hilary is going to take on something new. 

Abbott Family- Jack is going to make an important decision. He is also going to flirt with his realtor. Kyle is going to help the Abbots, Abby is going to confront Arturo about his past relationship with Nikki and Arturo is going to work to regain Abby's trust. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None of this sounds particularly inviting but I'm really annoyed by the Neil part.

Can someone write a decent storyline for Neil that doesn't involve him being a third party in Devon's relationship (or whatever he and Hilary are doing with each other)?

What's Shari Headley doing these days?  Can someone give her a call?

Honestly, if Chancellor were a functioning company instead of a shadow organization where Cane (and previously Billy) claims to work, I'd bring back Jill with with Shari Headley cast as a new hire in some position to rival one of HWG's having her go head to head with Neil. Have Shari be supercompetitive and bring out the aggressively competitive side of Neil.

• Members

Mal seems to really like the Newman’s at odds....they are a dysfunctional family don’t get me wrong but it’s the same stuff we have gotten the last two years.

the Neil stuff is just disgusting...he did far worst to Hilary.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers (reworded) from SOD and a day ahead recap from soaps.com:

Jack and Hilary are going to have some scenes together on Monday's episode. They are going to talk at the athletic club about things like Kyle being shown nude on TV, Jack's feelings Jabot and about both wanting to move out of the club. 

Nick, Hilary and Jack are all going to show up and bid to buy Chelsea's old penthouse. Neil is going to be doing it to try and keep Devon and Hilary from being closer to each other. Hilary is going to call Neil out on this,. Gloria is going to show up with Jack at the penthouse as well after he ask her to help him find some place to live. Later, after Hilary tells Devon what happened at the penthouse, he is going to ask her to move in with him. 

Lily is going to ask Shauna to meet her parents. Shauna is going to act like they are out of town for a short while. Lily is going to tell Shauna, that she and Cane will throw her parents a BBQ once Cane gets back in town. Shauna is still staying in Charlie's room.

Summer is going to show up to Phyllis's and Billy's surprise. And Victor is going to tell Nikki the truth about Christian's paternity. Someone is also going to try and blackmail NIkki.

• Members

It really is infuriating that Neil gets to have any opinion on Devon and Hilary after what Pratt had him pull a few years ago. It's poor writing to think the audience wouldn't remember and it just makes him look like more of an ass.

• Members

Here is the new promo for next week: It features Summer's return and Victor telling Nick he's suing for custody of Christian.

In the promo Summer is dancing with Arturo and it looks like Abby pours a drink over his head after she sees these two together. I think she's going to become suspicious of him because he keeps getting close with women in her family. 

• Members

I hate Summer. Watching that preview doesn't make me want to tune in. Why was boring useless Summer brought back?

So Y&R went from the ladies hiding the truth about JT to Victor now suing Nick for custody....lawd Mal is a horrible writer.

• Members

It's such thoughtless writing. 

TBH, I'm concerned about what effect it could have on KSJ if people start getting on social media and ranting about his character. Maybe it's a needless concern but he may still be in a somewhat fragile place and the possibility of subjecting him to having to field complaints is not considerate.

Other than that, it's just a flat-out terrible idea for a story.  

I suspected it was really all about Victor from the beginning of the DV storyline.  A long time ago in one of my posts, I asked how long it would be before the story becomes about Victor.  When Victor landed in the hospital with the entire family gathered around his hospital bed, I felt as if I had my answer.

• Members

I don't mind Victor vs Nick but it should've happened after Chelsea left instead we got the JT nonsense story. Victor's recovery sure happened quickly though....he was able to walk and talk and made it to the Jack debacle of a story and now his feud with Nick. What was the point of making peace with Victor when a few seconds later this was going to happen? Awful writing by Mal....he needs to be fired ASAP!

Archived