Days: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly, I don't think it takes much to play batshit crazy convincingly, which is why RSW has never impressed me.  The guy needs to chuck the entertainment industry altogether and, I dunno, work for Subway or something.

• Members

That's just it: RSW might be attractive (to some), but so are the legions of struggling, young, hot af actor/models out there trying to stay in the biz.  There isn't anything distinctive about RSW as an actor OR as a model.

Meanwhile, I hear Jamba Juice is hiring again.

• Members

He’s also on the wrong side of 30. Not that you can’t make a living as an older model, but it’s way more challenging. Certainly I’ve seen actors who were terrible learn and grow, but I just wonder how committed to the craft he is if he’s learned to coast on a sculpted torso.

• Members

RSW is no thespian, but his role doesn’t call for one. He’s good enough, and the body and face can’t be denied.

i can’t see criticizing him when Freddie Smith (who doesn’t look good and can’t act) is still around in a part that calls for more.

• Members

Okay...I'm reading synopses and it doesn't seem to be addressed here...so I have to ask...

...according to what I read, sometime after Theresa got exposed for leaving Chloe...it got revealed that Vivian was alive and that maybe Kate did do it on purpose. Has that been shown and how has it gone down? Does anyone know? Or...how?

• Members

But, this is DAYS, where even funerals are treated with a shrug.  You can't expect consequences for shootists on a show where no one stays dead and serial killers are redeemed with a bunch of never-before-seen flashbacks.

Archived