Days: June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel like the show is keeping Gabi locked up because they don't know what else to do with her. Eli/Lani have the baby, JJ is now interacting with Theresa and I think the show doesn't really know what to do with Gabi. I saw other people suggesting that they think that Diane may have stabbed herself too to get back at Gabby. Or maybe someone snuck in and stabbed her after Gabi was attacked again by her and blacked out . I'm not sure what is going to happen in that storyline.

Claire reminds me more of Sami, than she does of Belle/Shawn, (especially when they were teens.) She definitely doesn't really think things through and makes bad decisions.

And I enjoyed seeing Chloe/Brady interact together for a bit after she was rescued.

I am enjoying the show as a whole right now, and from the looks of the spoilers that are out there, there will be a lot of storylines going on this summer. I am looking forward to most of them and am glad that the show will be utilizing a lot of characters. 

• Members

Gabi has a story that doesn't require much thought... rebuilding her life again after being falsely accused of a crime she didn't commit this time.. and finding it more difficult to get a job, a place to stay, etc because she was in jail twice... plus, her trying to forgive Abby.. yet at the same time, realizing that maybe her actions years ago (that ended up costing Jack's life) could have spurred on the split personality.

I also like JJ's new apartment. Way better than his ugly room at the Martin House. Imagine  today's scenes between JJ, Jen, Eric & Theresa taking place at JJ's old place. They would've been too awkward. Will, Sonny & Paul's scenes in Will's tiny bed room were awkward. I wish this soap had a budget for better sets. I was rather surprised seeing Xander in a suit. After being half naked for weeks

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

He is awful in these scenes. Just terrible any time he has to show authority or power. Xander made Sonny look like a little bitch.

Freddie either ruins these scenes or grins through scenes with Chandler. Just one horrific actor.

Archived