Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He’s handsome and can clean up when wearing a nicely tailored suit.

He’s gorgeous, but it’s also a charisma and a swagger thing. That dude pops onscreen. Michael Mealor, Jason Canela... great-looking guys both of them, but no.

• Members

Few things annoy me as badly as the fact Victor has done heinous things to every member of his family, not to mention various others, yet it's never really used to prove he's insane and incapable of properly providing a truly healthy home. Nikki isn't as bad as Sharon, but she certainly wouldn't help him win custody in the real world. Not with her issues. She's kind of a crap mom for not doing everything in her power to help Nick as well, but she'll be excused.

• Members

— The absence of Nikki in that room and as a factor in the child custody case was ridiculous. Sharon was raked over the coals, while Victor got the kid gloves treatment AGAIN. That’s not good drama.

Every good legal drama attempts to balance cases like these. Instead, we got a farce, with Michael Baldwin playing the lawyer from hell. I really wanted Nick to deck him.

— Rushing through plot like this is awful. The custody case came up too soon and was resolved too quickly.

— The Jack and Neil scenes were boring beyond belief. I’m sick of his pity party for himself. If you can’t have Dina reading those journal entries, forget it.

— Neil’s glorious penthouse looked bad before. Now it looks even worse with the piano area gone. Neil’s former apartment was SO much nicer.

— i was ok with Mal Young for a good while, even though I wasn’t happy about everything. Now? Not so much. It feels as if he’s losing sight of the good things he did and desperately resorting to trying things to beef up the ratings.

i agree with others, though, that I’m nervous about who’d replace him. 

— I think Thad Luckinbill is hot, but śo is Josh Morrow. It’s a crazy world when JM is called any less than good looking.

• Members

Re Jack/Philip Chancelor, next week should be good 😊

Custody Fight

LOL stop it, awhile back, Fans and Stans were BEGGING  for Ole Vic to take Christian away from self righteous Nick, u know so he can feel Shar's pain, it'll teach Nick and all that jazz 😎 

Nikki not being there, his 2 Aunts MIA, Sharon being gutted (tho I loved it) and not Vic for sins of the past, Nick not bringing out his big guns after Vic warned him he was not playing games, none of it made sense. Between living with his BabyNapper or Criminal Grandpa, Christian shoulda ended up in child care or with next of kin, ee his Aunts!

• Members

it's about damn time (hopefully) that Nick shows Victor how ruthless he can be. if done right he will spare no one, not even his own mother. he'll look at her as "you want to talk about me? how many times have you defended that POS with the crap he's pulled?!" and Nick just had Victor's head hanging....how he didn;t raise him as a kid, how he doesn't knopw the boy, how the boy is his revenge and a pawn.....I'll enjoy it for now. 

Archived