Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow, ok.  Thanks for the FYI but I swear those shots looked new to me...

Arturo's reaction to Abby was cool.  Glad they didn't have him apologize for his FWB hook up.

JM looks a fvck ton better with his hair shorter.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool.  Let me know what you think.

So... The party at Top of the Tower is working for me.  I'm really liking Mariah and Kyle.

Mariah referencing Stranger Things when seeing Summer 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Very adorable interview. I like Bryton's answer on what he'd like to see for them as a couple. He's right, they'd be unstoppable if they ever got to work as a team cereus against each other. 

Nothing really. She didn't like Mishael over some rude comment Mishael made about her hair. 

Another good story. 

• Members

It's amazing how the actors can sometimes be fully aware of what the viewers would like because I can swear some of us have discussed that same thing on this board at one time or another.

It almost seemed as if, at one time, they might've been heading in that direction but that was right before Y&R decided to break them up and have them divorce. 

Before the divorce, I remember Hilary referred to them as a power couple in the making.  I wonder whether the writers just didn't know how to execute this.

A sharp business storyline would've been a good way to introduce this. The conflict could come from everyone being dubious about the couple's prospects and motives.

• Members

She was, American opening (I'm in FL). 

Honestly, she didn't annoy me at all today and I enjoyed seeing the group of young characters all together at the rooftop party.  CG and MM are good together.  

I'm wondering if I was just happy to see some other characters outside of the 8 or 9 that have been onscreen seemingly non stop.  Someone on this thread mentioned that the cast seems claustrophobic, and I agree.

• Members

In yesterday's episode  I enjoyed Jack and Hilary spending some time together. I wish they would give Neil something else to do besides interfere with Devon/Hilary. I would like him to have a business storyline and a new love interest. I also wonder if Lily is going to forbid Charlie from seeing Shauna once she finds out that Charlie has been hiding Shauna in his room and they have been lying to her.

In today's episode I enjoyed Kyle and Mariah together. I think they have nice chemistry and I thought they looked good together at the party, like a couple. I wonder if Kyle will go from wanting to date Tessa to wanting to be with Mariah. I think that Summer will be mixed into this storyline as well. I didn't mind seeing her back today. 

• Members

Bryton readily admits to reading social media and boards every day. So I think he's got his finger on the pulse of fan opinion. Good and bad. 

Speaking of execution, I think that's what we are seeing with HWG buying GC Buzz. This time around, I noticed that Devon and Hilary no longer fight about direction of GC Buzz. They've been said on more than one occasion to be a good team and shown to produce a successful show 

• Members

I honestly feel the direction the current writers are taking the show is not what the long time viewers want. I have been watching since 1986. My kids grew up watching the show and now watch too. They do not care for the direction the show is going too.

if this has been posted please delete. from last evening.

Archived