Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mishael Morgan and Bryton did a really great interview with the SOD podcast

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yrs-mishael-morgan-and-bryton-james-guest-on-digests-podcast/

They both weren't happy about Hevon breaking up over Mariah's trip and are hoping they get more time as a couple this go round. Loved MM's answer about being one of the few black couples on Daytime. Also not surprised by CK's initial mean girl antics toward MM

Please register in order to view this content

, glad they're friends now though. 

• Members

Thank you.

Please register in order to view this content

Originally, I had conceived of it being this umbrella story, of sorts that would incorporate more and more characters. 

I even thought about the side story of Paul advising a P.I. that Victor hires to find out more about the donor and actually discovering that his heart donor was a naturalized citizen who came to the U.S. illegally as a teen in the 80s and got amnesty while working as a custodian at Newman Enterprises but I kinda stopped after reminding myself where the actual story for JT was going, LOL. 

Maybe some day I'll finish when I have the time and patience.

That interview was adorable. 

The way Mishael enunciates her words reminds me of a good friend of mine.  There is a certain way that people from the English-speaking Caribbean talk that I recognize.  I have family and friends who talk just like this.  It warms my heart.

Archived