Actress returns to Y&R

• Members

Not true she's on LIP as a regular. The show was renewed for 4th season, but not returning until January so she's free. This will be another long arc. She really must've negotiated a sweet deal after the supposed issues on Y&R. It's too bad, she's awful as Summer. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This soap keeps getting worse as each day passes. She is a horrible actress. Ugh.....she is going to hog up the show again.

Gawd her scenes with anyone and especially Joshua Morrow will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I always liked Hunter King and thought the way fans treated her during the Muhney drama just because they didn't like her character or airtime was shameful. That being said, she was on way too much and should not be a frontburner heroine, at least not alone. She can't handle that load and her time doing so proved it.

As a performer, I like her in doses but I'd still rather watch Camryn Grimes any day of the week.

• Members

It wasn't the writing so much as centering her on the show and giving her too much to do. I doubt it's different cause Mal seems intent on focusing on younger characters. I can't imagine her not being centered again.  

• Members

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before Snowflake returned to Geona City....

I don't have anything against Hunter King who's always done an adequate job for such an inadequately written character in my opinion. The minute we had the really messy Austin/Summer wedding story was the minute Summer turned into a walking disaster of a character. 

• Members

There was something likable about Austin but the story was wayyy too rushed and poorly paced. One minute he's a sneaky vengeful stalker of Avery's then next thing everyone in town was throwing a pity party for him, and then BOOM he apparently had an off-screen affair with Abby and ended up dead. All in a time span of what eight or nine months?  

• Members

The story was very rushed indeed, but I guess the actor had charisma and rose above the mess......even though I wished he was someone with a past connection looking for revenge...Sasha's son, so he could get back at Phyllis, or Cassandra and Adrian's secret love child......kind of like how I feel Carmine should have been Rebecca's unmentioned child, which is why he seduced Lauren to get back at Michael for her murder....

• Members

Summer should be a great character considering she's spawn of Phyllis and a Newman. I get making her like Hope on B&B - the good girl who doesn't want to be like her mother - but Kim Matula was able to play a few different shades despite horrific writing. Unless there's a recast (aka Courtney Hope), the writers' options are going to be severely limited. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong.... 

Archived