Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
DramatistDreamer

Non-Hollywood Sexual Assault & Sexual Harassment

Recommended Posts


NY AG James gets the job done!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less than 24 hours after NY AG James issues that statement posted above, Ghislane Maxwell is arrest.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Less than 24 hours after NY AG James issues that statement posted above, Ghislane Maxwell is arrest.  Coincidence?  I think not.

 

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will she even make it to trial?

Prince Andrew's PR is all 'Prince Andrew is befuddled and bewildered' by what US prosecutors are asking of him. They want you to come over for questioning, dumbass. He is going to keep stonewalling and his mother will keep shielding his ass, claiming Royal immunity or some such nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cat said:

Will she even make it to trial?

Prince Andrew's PR is all 'Prince Andrew is befuddled and bewildered' by what US prosecutors are asking of him. They want you to come over for questioning, dumbass. He is going to keep stonewalling and his mother will keep shielding his ass, claiming Royal immunity or some such nonsense.

 

Not after Barr, Trump's enforcer, tried to visit her.  Her lawyer refused the visit but she's as good as dead.  I certainly won't miss her! 

 

But, for fun, let's ponder why the USAG would be paying her a visit anyhow?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Not after Barr, Trump's enforcer, tried to visit her.  Her lawyer refused the visit but she's as good as dead.  I certainly won't miss her! 

 

But, for fun, let's ponder why the USAG would be paying her a visit anyhow?  

 

For one, and one reason only, would I want her alive. To sing like a canary and implicate Bully Boy Barr and the orange one, not to mention hosts of others. I would love to see their coward asses in jail. Not that it is likely to happen, but a girl can dream.

 

In answer to you second question, why:

- On behalf of the orange one. We know Putin's got something on him too.

- Ghislaine has got dirt on Barr himself. He's a nasty piece of work generally, not to mention his dad was headmaster of Dalton School and was the one who hired JE, mentored him, and hooked him up with NYC elite.

 

 

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellen Pao, former CEO at Reddit, decided to say the quiet part out loud - everyone knew and no one did anything.

 

 

The photo going around of Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on the throne at Buckingham Palace made me feel sick. It was the perfectly putrid image of everything that has bubbled up over the last 10-20 years fusing together. 

 

I still have a lot of respect for the Queen, even with the protection she has seemingly given Andrew, but this whole horror show, along with the way Meghan Markle was treated, has eroded any other goodwill I had toward the family. Once she passes away I think it is time to seriously consider whether the monarchy has reached its natural conclusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...