Non-Hollywood Sexual Assault & Sexual Harassment

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I read most of it. I really wonder what she could have been thinking? We really need to teach people from the ground up what is and is not ok in the work place.  It won't stop everyone, but when I look back at some of my first "real" job ,

good lord.  Few of us were behaving professionally. There wasn't harassment, as far as I know, but there were things going on that should never have happened at work. I'm embarrassed for all of us when I think back on it.

• Members

Uber isn't the only problem.  China is forced to overhaul its ride-hailing service after the rapes and murders of two female passengers. Hitch, one particular service has rethink how they market themselves to customers and drivers after using sexist advertising featuring double entendres and lewd imagery.

Customers Died. Will That Be a Wake-Up Call for China’s Tech Scene?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Green is facing allegations of sexual misconduct and racist abuse.  Parliament is investigating how his NDAs can be repealed but he has already been publicly named by a politician who invoked his parliamentary privilege.  Others are calling for his knighthood to be rescinded.

• 3 weeks later...