Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: April 30 - May 4, 2018

I don't see GH so I don't know what's going on and I haven't read the GH thread here either but I am assuming a writing change might be needed soon? GH is close to being last in HH numbers too. And the honeymoon with Jason back is long gone. I knew it wouldn't last.

Edited by Soapsuds

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I haven't been watching GH or keeping up much. The focus is clearly on the wrong people but will Frank wake up?

It may not matter if FV wakes up or not.  He might be out of a job in the near future if the downward trend continues.  Even if he is a master at balancing a budget, if he doesn't deliver what the viewers really want, the show will ultimately be cancelled.  Firing the popular GF is a prime example of the disconnect with fans of the show.

11 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

It may not matter if FV wakes up or not.  He might be out of a job in the near future if the downward trend continues.  Even if he is a master at balancing a budget, if he doesn't deliver what the viewers really want, the show will ultimately be cancelled.  Firing the popular GF is a prime example of the disconnect with fans of the show.

Yep. He must be wetting himself seeing them go below DAYS.

Sign in to follow this