Days: Former actor returning....in a new role

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they're on good terms. He gave kudos to her recently (can't remember what, but regardless) on social media. They have a daughter together. Plus with DAYS' taping schedule, I'm pretty sure Arianne actually stopped taping at DAYS in like 2014 or something. Maybe 1997.

It's admirable that peeps like Nadia Bjorlin and Brandon Beemer will work alongside each other that you forget they were once involved. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Old Home Week at Corbin Fisher

No, he looks good in motion in that video, but he's still so extra and I doubt the DAYS lighting and makeup dept will do him any favors. I do like the idea of bringing an eccentric Rex back but this whole spate of bringing old actors back in new roles wears me out. Especially a preexisting one. I guess we'll see.

• Members

Neither did I, although I thought he looked kind of cute in an offbeat way in younger years. Now it's the Requiem for a Dream look with a generic gym body. I will say that's what Ron prefers, so it makes sense. If he has a flat ass Ron will be even happier, as that's what all his favorite OLTL studs tended to lack. 

Archived