Days: Former actor returning....in a new role

• Members

Ugh I had hoped he was done with daytime! He and AZ aren't married anymore correct? 

Rex and Mimi coming back together for what? To find out their aborted child was actually unaborted by the DiMera's? JER would be so proud. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To go from Eric Winter to Kyle Lowder...

KL got even cheesier during his years on B&B. For some time there Bradley Bell went full camp whenever Rick and Ridge had scenes. Ronn Moss starting and ending every sentence with a loud "Rick!" always made me LOL. Too bad the original clips are no longer on Youtube. I guess the Polish ones will have to do. 

KKL's face has really changed the last couple of years.

• Members

OMG this is amazing! I'm dying!! 

KL's face looks like a ballsack, but in some ways he was a more dynamic -- and more fun -- Rick to watch than his current portrayer. I know that's an unpopular opinion so I'll just show myself out.

Image result for leave quietly gif

• Members

lol. He really did get worse on B&B. Personally I was beyond happy when he left DAYS and I groaned when he joined B&B. He and Ronn Moss were battling for the hammiest actor award on that show at the time. Lawd.

I'm really not excited he's coming back. I know a lot of fans are over the moon but I'm not.

Rex and Mimi? Recasting Kristen?

Lawd.

I'm not really sure why some are so excited for fall. But maybe I'll be entertained, at least Sheila's popping back up.

• Members

I guess I'm the only one who was glad to read the news. I much preferred him as Brady than Eric Martsolf. I secretly hoped he'd return as Brady, but figured that wouldn't happen unless the show dragged EM out, his claws deeply clenched to the cardboard sets. We know he's a lifer who will stay until the last grain of sand falls through the proverbial hourglass. So, though I'd rather see Kyle Lowder as Brady (and reconnect with Chloe), at least they're finally bringing back a long-lost child rather than creating a brand new one (see: Maggie's already-forgotten insta-daughter, Summer). I just hope Rex's stay is permanent, while Mimi's is only temporary. 

Archived