Days Actress Quits

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked him too (I still mostly do but if we had been a couple we'd be on a break right now, for example). I just made the mistake of following him on Twitter and I need to not follow soap actors. I usually don't. But I'm glad he's staying. I know many were counting down to him leaving but I don't think he was ever going to leave, personally. I think something humbled him a bit and maybe the show wasn't going to keep him but something worked out. I don't really know everything, but something happened.

I also FINALLY noticed the stuttering so many have bitched about (when he was in scenes with Gabi last week) that I never noticed before. I think it's an acting choice, and a poor one. But I think he's actually better than given credit for. I think he and Marci brought out the worst in each other, personally. But Billy's come back around, imo. I think he's capable but we all have actors we like and dislike. Each their own and all  

• Members

So true. I learned fast not to follow actors I want to keep liking. There are some I followed long ago and I've muted them. The only exceptions are people like Kassie DePaiva and Vincent Irrizary who clearly know how to play the PR game and never drop their guard.

• Members

Jacob Young is another one who is great to follow on Twitter. He genuinely cares for fan feedback whether good or bad. And always responds to both.

Avoid Gina Tognoni ugh......she truly is Phyliss.

• Members

Yes. He and his wife followed me at one point. I think she still does.  They both seem super nice.  I think for people who can keep it professional on twitter it builds fan loyalty.  I definitely wish good things for JY because he has a nice presence on twitter.  In fact, I wish him an actual job instead of BB.

• Members

Yeah, I follow very few. Some seem to know how to do it well. Others, sadly, need to stay away from social media. Some of the behavior comes off unprofessional, but I know that it's their own personal account so it's hard to get annoyed when they're just being human, but IDK, it can be off-putting.

I made the mistake of following Roseanne, too. She's, thankfully, toned it down some.

And none of it has to do with anyone being political. I'm all for different voices. But I don't like when they get caught up in the sensationalism of politics, if that makes sense. (I'm seeing some extended family on facebook fall to this and it's really off-putting). I miss when we didn't feel so divided.

Anywho ... not about politics. Sorry! lol

• Members

Oooo...juicy.

I'm so behind on DAYS at this point that it's not even funny. So all I can say is that I liked MM and wish her the best. And I'm looking forward to seeing Mansi again.

And I like BF.

Archived