DAYS: Actress Back?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. She's rude. She has an 'air' about her that she's better than you. To be honest. I saw her at Super Soap Weekend (in Florida at Disney World about 10-11 years ago -- wow! time [!@#$%^&*] flies ...) and she came off like the ice queen. I didn't personally meet her but when you talk to enough people ... and you could tell just by looking at her. Every other star was really interacting well and enjoying it. She was there because apparently she had to be. JMO. I'm sure she's a fine enough person. But you need to realize you aren't better than anyone else and that to me was the biggest vibe she gave off. The 'fame' went to her head. And I saw a massive difference in John Paul too from one year to the next. He was always bubbly and having a great time but he was so much more serious the following year when he was dating Fath. Very different.

I think a lot of it is some people just can't grow up and get out of the highschool clique mentality. Time eventually changes a person. I don't follow her on social media so I have no idea how she presents herself now. I'm all for snarky and I get her sense of humor but she always just struck me as someone who thought their [!@#$%^&*] didn't stink.

But, also to be fair, some have a resting bitch face (I know I get accused of being "too serious" or "mad" when I'm really just fine) but I saw how she interacted with people and her overall vibe was that she didn't want to be there. JMO. I could very much be wrong but that's how it came across to me and most everyone else there.

Farah looks like she's on death's doorstep. Does she have a health issue or a problem? That's way too skinny.

I'm grateful it's only for a 'handful' of episodes.

• Members

Well, she was forced to be at that event. There was no obligation to be fake. You aren't owed her friendship. Like it or not, Mimi is a huge part of DAYS history and it's great to have her back after months of boredom. 

I'm living for the Queen of Dragging. 

• Members

Are you serious with this post??? If you aren't Farah herself.....you're a relative. She needs to be thankful to the fans of the soap and be nice.

You're full of it if you think being rude to soap viewers is acceptable.

• Members

I love her drags. I'm just telling you how she came across. Sorry it bothers you. I'm not the only one who saw it. You have to be fake sometimes. Many actors put on a show for their fans. I'd love to respect her for not giving a [!@#$%^&*] but sometimes you have to pretend you do. I have no issues with her being a snarky bitch.

Well, thank you for saying what I was being too nice in saying. LOL

I didn't mind Mimi at first. But under JER, lord I couldn't wait for her to leave. And I liked her initially on OLTL but it wasn't long before Gigi irritated the piss out of me. It's like she goes from rootable spunky underdog to whatever it is her characters become. It's weird.

Archived