Toups

LATEST RATINGS: April 16-20, 2018

I’m assuming this is a typo, @Toups.

Women 18-34 Viewers
1. Y&R 122,000 (+18,000/+7,000)
2. B&B 113,000 (+113,000/+15,000)
3. GH 101,000 (+13,000/-10,000)
4. DAYS 83,000 (+6,000/+13,000)

Good week for all the shows - all up in HH and demos.

Y&R - Apparently viewers tuned in for the shenanigans surrounding JT's "death".  As pointed out last week, can Y&R sustain the numbers.  Doubtful... any more shock value lures viewers in briefly and they tune out.

Thanks, Toups.

Y&R gets a jump with the JT story and B&B is the only soap to lose in HHs the entire week. The Liam Show is wearing thin with viewers. They are the only soap down in viewers from last year.

To be honest, every soap is a snooze right now. It’s been a while since the shows across the board have been this bad IMO.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:59 AM, Soapsuds said:

Y&R gets a jump with the JT story and B&B is the only soap to lose in HHs the entire week. The Liam Show is wearing thin with viewers. They are the only soap down in viewers from last year.

I know you hate Scott Clifton but you could start to hate on Don Diamont or JMW Steffy who in months have been on more than Liam/SC.  And people bitch about Liam and his women but don’t notice Bill, or Ridge or Wyatt and their women.  Or Brooke or Quinn and their men.  

3 hours ago, Fevuh said:

I know you hate Scott Clifton but you could start to hate on Don Diamont or JMW Steffy who in months have been on more than Liam/SC.  And people bitch about Liam and his women but don’t notice Bill, or Ridge or Wyatt and their women.  Or Brooke or Quinn and their men.  

Are you Scott Clifton? Just askin....:P

Sign in to follow this