B&B May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL!  I don't think I've noticed this.  Now I probably will.  I wonder if the same voice you're talking about is the same I interpreted as being condescending.  Brooke came off very condescending during her scenes with Taylor yesterday.  The baby voice delivery (as if the person she's talking to is simple) is probably why I'm sensing condescension.

I've never FF through scenes of this show, even at it's worse, but I've been FF through anything to do with Hope and Liam and anyone gushing about them.  I couldn't stomach them having Rick, Maya, Thorne, etc. pop up just to cheer them on.  And what's the point of the intern?  Whatever lines she had could have easily been given to one of the other characters in the room.  I'm sure those actors would have appreciated it.  The intern also has an annoying voice, like her tongue is in her way when she talks.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My God I finally watched the show and it's gotten even worse. The Taylor/Brooke scenes were sorely disappointing. Has Taylor still not interacted with TK's Ridge yet???

Otherwise it feels like the storyline is fully repeating itself again with Bill's newest lie. Cue to Bill being gunned down again by July. 

• Members

I watched yesterday's show and it was a wasted 30 min of Wyatt trying to tell Liam the truth and again nothing happened. Bradley Bell hasn't lost his touch in repeated scripts over and over again. It is ridiculous that Wyatt would even take 5 min to decide whether he should be honest. Wyatt is just as bad as Bill for not coming clean.

There's no way she would return to that hot mess. She knows how bad it was and that's why she left running. I am sure Bradley Bell is salivating at having his first two favorites on screen together again.......

• Members

Why is Liam so upset? No one forced him to propose to Hope. He is in the mess he is in because of himself. He shouldn't blame anyone else. The whole Steffy is still fooling around with Bill mess isn't even enough of a story for anyone to care so they added the lame wedding for some drama. I kept thinking there is nothing earth shattering that this news was such a big deal. I wish Steffy and Hope would finally realize that Liam isn't this hot prize and just dumb his sorry ass.

Bradley Bell really has a hard on for Liam.

I keep waiting on the spoiler news saying........

Scott Clifton out at B&B!!!

• Members

You’re so right. Completely ridiculous that these guys are acting like it’s Armageddon.

This soap does NOTHING but move characters from one relationship to another within days, followed by a wedding soon after. Rinse and repeat. Scott Clifton and Darin Brooks clearly think the writing is [!@#$%^&*], and it shows on the screen.

The thing is, I like Clifton a lot as a human being. Very liberal, socially-conscious, highly intelligent. He’s Brad Bell’s pet, but I still feel sorry for the guy.

Archived