B&B May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm just going by the new May Sweeps issue of SOD, but sounds like she has not left yet and sounds as open-ended as some Y&R actresses over in the Spoiler Thread.

Please register in order to view this content

Thus the picture...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's completely understandable

Please register in order to view this content

Sounds like you might take a peek if Taylor has interaction with some of the other characters besides the kiddie pool, so will try to let you know if that happens.  I would sure like to see her interact with TK's Ridge, and Ingo/Thorne.

• Members

As others have mentioned, she's only interacted with Steffy and Bill since she's been back.  For a moment it looked like she was leaving to "get help" but she popped back up this week and told Steffy that she found someone in Malibu that will help her so she's staying for now I guess.  They'll probably use her enough to remind us what Bill has over her.

Yesterday, Steffy finally told Lame that it was Taylor that shot Bill, so it'll only be a matter of time before everyone else knows.

As far the viewer knows, Taylor is the shooter.  It's only speculation right now that she might be covering for Lame.

This story is the worst, so you're not missing anything.  Every fricking character is acting like they have one freaking brain cell combined right now, NuHope is lame, Bill is completely unlikable now, every other character not name Steffy, Lame, Bill or Hope, their life completely revolves around those four an obsessively talk about them or do their bidding ... this story doesn't make an ounce of sense and is quite infuriating.  But that's probably just me.

• Members

Not to be mean, but someone who doesn’t watch the show and doesn’t WANT to watch the show should find a site with recaps and synopses.

Asking board posters to fill you in and answer questions that aren’t easily answered seems a step too far, at least to me. I just don’t understand asking “what happened?” on a show you don’t care about at all.

• Members

Of course you’d say that, at least in response to me. I DO keep up with the show the way I want, and it’s not my place to “allow” others to do the same. They don’t need my permission.

Likewise, I don’t need anyone’s permission to give my opinion.

Archived