B&B May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep I can see it now. After Bill succeeds in his plan to win over Steffy, a fallen off the wagon Taylor helps console a drunk Liam and he sleeps with Taylor mistaking her for Steffy. They then become an instant couple to Hope's dismay. When Hope tells Brooke, Brooke promptly confronts Liam on her daughter's honor and in a heated argument Liam and Brooke given into a sudden urge of passion! Dollar Bill is turned on by all of this. 

In the meantime, Ridge becomes interested in Hope while Hope's feelings are torn when an unannounced Bridget played by Jennifer Finnigan comes back to town to visit Ridge. Meanwhile, a lonely Wyatt masturbates on Pam and Charlie's couch and ruins it with a big white stain. Sheila catches Wyatt in the act, and then blackmails Wyatt for money/a job because masturbation is sinful and because she'll tell Pam and Charlie the truth about how their couch was ruined.

• Members

How did they explain Taylor's 'ghost' visiting Brooke when she was 'dead?' $B never saw his shooter, so I'm assuming that was Taylor's 'version' of what happened. As if the existing narrative makes any sense at all. 

• Members

Youy are confusing the heck out of me. I ask the questions bc I dont watch the show and have no idea whats going on. Can someone help me? No one watches to know if Taylor is still around and has interacted with people other than Bill and Steffy

Archived