Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone's entitled to like and dislike who they want.

A little rich coming from someone who isn't exactly unbiased when it comes to the Will/Paul/Sonny story. Don't you have such a high disdain for Paul?

Pot, meet kettle.

• Members

That's why Will and Sonny are made for each other, I guess.  When DAYS ends, in fact, they can go smirking and mugging into the sunset together.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

On a somewhat positive note: I'm glad Theresa's being written in-charatcer again. The story is a bit meh but at least I have a bitch I can love-to-hate again in her. Jen Lilley's been missed.

• Members

He does, and I've complained about that repeatedly. Apparently no one on set can keep these actors in line or stop them from ruining their scenes with smirking and smiling and mugging. Chandler is as guilty as Freddie in this regard.

It's even more apparent when they're in scenes with Christopher Sean or Greg Rikaart, who DON'T do it and can stay in character. Massey and Smith are like Beavis & Butthead. They're like 10 year olds who laugh uproariously when someone says the word "hole."

• Members

I’ve never seen the giggling as Chandler or Freddie breaking character. I think they are trying to play the boyish delight a teenager might get around their crush, but the problem is they are 27 and 30 and therefore too old for that mess.

Archived