Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sonny stuff was hilarious!

Please register in order to view this content

Will apologizing to Sonny again.  That's why I am loathing them being together again. Mama Bear talking about how great Will and Sonny were when they fought a lot and Will always had to come and apologize to Sonny....sounds familiar.

• Members

Finally caught up on the Kate and Vivian scenes. Loved them.

Louise Sorel brought a lot of energy and dynamism to her scenes and it was clear that Ron could write for Vivian and for Kate. Louise might not have liked all of the material, but it was miles better than her return in 2009 - 2011. 

• Members

Xander... All that body and NO ass. Ugh, and can Will not have a dumbass look on his face and for that matter something other than a flannel? Tripp I just not my cup of tea, for quite a few reasons, not the least of which is that he, Chad, and JJ look like the same generic brother band. Nah. 

• Members

Lawd Xander.....my goodness.....HOT

Will and Tripp having scenes together

Please register in order to view this content

I'd be all in for a Will and Tripp pairing....yumm.......HOT.....

Sonny is a dumbass  He got what he deserved!  Don't feel sorry for him and his I am a Kiriakis bullshit again and his macho/tough attitude was completely laughable. Ron needs to stop giving Freddie Smith these kind of stories/scenes. He can't pull them off. The story with Sonny is horribly written and laughable with all the bad acting too.

Archived