Taoboi

Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

Just fast forward another dry & boring episode. Chabby are so boring. Are we supposed to feel sympathy for Stefan? Under a better HW the kids might work. But all we get is Ciara/Tripp/Claire in an isolated bubble. In that ugly apartment. Plus their characterizations are all over the place. In my opinion Jarlena celebrating their engagement  with Val and Abe. Would've worked better in their own home. Instead of an empty overused HTS.

15 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Ben Weston is perfection. Surely he has an identical twin who is good? :D 

Unless he has a twin who can act I'm not sure it will matter.

16 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Unless he has a twin who can act I'm not sure it will matter.

He's got to be better than Eli at least. And Chad-Forgets-His-Lines-Mid-Scene-DiMera.

43 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Ben Weston is perfection. Surely he has an identical twin who is good? :D 

Eye Candy.

4 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

In my opinion Jarlena celebrating their engagement  with Val and Abe. Would've worked better in their own home. Instead of an empty overused HTS.

I agree

On 2018-05-14 at 7:50 PM, victoria foxton said:

Oh Wow! Sonny's Titan CEO office makes it's debut. No Titan staff whatsoever. Looking suspiciously like the DiMera offices.  Only Shady Sonny bear and her man Leo. Poor Chloe she finally gets a story. Stuck in a crusty Mexican motel room with a cheesy stereotypical Latin drug lord. I like Lucas hiring Paul to rescue Chloe. Xander is back. Xander is a problematic character. No regime knows what to do with him. Ron just brought him back because Xander's hot.  

Yeah, the Titan office sets look nothing like that. Sonny's office had parts of the DiMera offices which used to be Basic Black offices.

As for Xander, I think it's good that TPTB bring him back short-term from time to time. That's better than having him stay in town long-term which usually weakens the villains and/or make their victims look stupid.

On 2018-05-14 at 9:24 PM, KMan101 said:

Bingo.

I see so many fangirling out over him. Yeah, he's hot. I don't really hate him but he's treated like the second coming.

I thought his acting was atrocious in his very first go around. I've since warmed up to him and even kind of enjoy him but talk about overhyped, lol

I'm not a big fan of Paul Telfer's acting but he has some charisma that makes up for it. 

On 2018-05-15 at 8:09 AM, ranger1rg said:

It’s time to start raking RC over the coals for this mess. For some reason, he’s given a lot more excuses and reasons for his lousy stories. Other headwriters have been destroyed for less. 

I don't understand why some fans have created this cult of personality for RC. It's stupid with any head writers but especially him.

8 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

He's got to be better than Eli at least. And Chad-Forgets-His-Lines-Mid-Scene-DiMera.

We have already seen RSW play Ben as a good guy his first year on the show, he was DULL! There's a reason why they made him the Necktie Killer.

Edited by Sindacco

26 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Why is Steve calling Abi his niece? Am I missing something?

Steve is Abby's uncle. Abby's late father Jack was Steve's younger brother. 

Edited by victoria foxton