Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just fast forward another dry & boring episode. Chabby are so boring. Are we supposed to feel sympathy for Stefan? Under a better HW the kids might work. But all we get is Ciara/Tripp/Claire in an isolated bubble. In that ugly apartment. Plus their characterizations are all over the place. In my opinion Jarlena celebrating their engagement  with Val and Abe. Would've worked better in their own home. Instead of an empty overused HTS.

• Members

Yeah, the Titan office sets look nothing like that. Sonny's office had parts of the DiMera offices which used to be Basic Black offices.

As for Xander, I think it's good that TPTB bring him back short-term from time to time. That's better than having him stay in town long-term which usually weakens the villains and/or make their victims look stupid.

I'm not a big fan of Paul Telfer's acting but he has some charisma that makes up for it. 

I don't understand why some fans have created this cult of personality for RC. It's stupid with any head writers but especially him.

We have already seen RSW play Ben as a good guy his first year on the show, he was DULL! There's a reason why they made him the Necktie Killer.

Archived