Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, is this all Ron has for Chandler? His scenes with Gabi today were a snoozefest. Chandler's return got so much publicity yet its Gabby and Orange Peel that are getting all the meaty yet horrible storyline.

• Members

I didn't know about Number 1. (did know about Number 2 and 3) I guess there will hotness running all around soon.

Please register in order to view this content

But tbf, I like it that they continue to keep that family around given they got best resurgence in last year or the year before last SOD Best and Worst.

• Members

I thought yesterday's episode was decent. I liked that Chad was finally able to reunite with Abigail. I also liked seeing Ciara and Claire bury the hatchet. I think it's better if they get along instead of being at odds with each other.  And I want to see what happens with this Chloe/Theresa storyline in Mexico City. 

• Members

Marlena: Remember Chad....Abby is in there. You have to speak to her heart. You have to tell her you love her and to come back to you and your son.

Chad: Screaming and yelling at Abby.

Please register in order to view this content

Abby: Resurfaces......

RIDICULOUS!!    Just awful writing and acting.

I guess I should be happy because the story sucked and them being enemies sucked too but damn it only took Maggie to show up for things to change that quickly?

• Members

Funny, we were discussing this in another Days forum at PTV. Once Wayne Northrop left, Drake Hogestyn should have gotten the role back. Way too late now, what with Shawn and Belle, their spawning, and ditto with Brady and Theresa, etc. But yeah, Josh Taylor should be a returned Chris Kositchek. But I agree, even playing the character longer than Northrop and Hogestyn COMBINED...

Josh Taylor is not, has never been, and never will be Roman Brady to me.

Archived