Y&R May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care what anyone says: CK looks ridiculous as the mother of children who are that old.  But, killing off Charlie and Mattie would go a long way toward rectifying the situation.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I enjoyed today's scenes with Dina and the Abbott family. I am glad that Traci was around. I am glad that Dina had some moments today, where she actually recognized her family. I also liked the movie theater scenes, I just think they could have been better if they had more characters in the theater when the reveal happened. I think that the reveal could have had more impact if more people found out about it at the same time.

Also, I think that Charlie is interesting, and I would like to see him developed and given more of a storyline.

• Members

I always thought he'd have made a great SORASed Moses. I even expressed the hope that they wouldn't SORAS the twins and instead SORAS Moses and bring back a slightly rebuilt Anna.  They have great chemistry.  I have yet to see any actual storyline written expressly for Charlie though.

• Members

Cane is an utter imbecile. He flys into the Abbott house when they are clearly in the middle of a crisis, interrupts like he's Mr. Perfect and tells them "tough" because his son is feeling bad about himself. Goof. Where does he get off? 

• Members

Cane & Lily are two people who should just STFU. their holier than thou attitudes (with all the backstabbing lying and cheating they have done) make me want to wretch. 

Devon I think changed his mind from Neil's talk with him. but I will give Hillary one more chance. my hope is that she finally learns and stops her self defeating behavior. 

Victor aint S**t.

Jack has been hit with the heaviest of blows.....but isn't this the same man who slept with his father's wife?  kicked his sisters to the curb more than once? lost his father's company? and has been having a 30 year feud with Victor, while acting like a spoiled brat?

tired of Phyllis. really. my prediction....she will be the one who turns on the other 3. she's already been caught in the lie about Paul sending a police officer over to watch them. 

I'm enjoying the show...but it really needs some work.

Archived