Y&R May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

ON 5-8 AND...

...YAY, SHICK!!!!

And awww at the Mamie mention.

Last week seem uneven except for the JT fallout.

PLLLEAAAASSSEEE let this next go-round of Devon/Hil stick because that talk at the hospital was the most mature they have been in a while and seeing Devon actually believe her and trust her after finding out she lied and stuck to her was gold. Otherwise if he backslides again, I will need her to walk away from him after this. 

PS. THANK PHYLLIS for sticking up for Hilary. Kudos to Neil for checking Devon on his feelings for Hil. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

5-9-18

WOW. I will say this much, Jack Bergman lashing out was unexpected in the way he is doing it as Jack. 

I hate to admit it but I liked Cane, Lily, and Mattie cheering Charlie up. That said...ugh, Cane, go away.

I still can't believe how much of the Abbotts (with Tracy, too

Please register in order to view this content

) we are seeing. I feel like we see them more than the Newmans now.

• Members

5-11-18

FINALLY!!! Kyle throws Diane's death in Nikki's face.

D'OH!!! Kyle just threw Spermgate in Nikki's face, too. And now he is reading her. WOW. 

Well...given how we joke here about how Nikki gets away with murder, it's funny watching Kyle basically say the same thing and call Nikki out on her stuck-up attittude.

• Members

every time Nikki tried to say some, Kyle cut her off....as he should have. that arrogant attitude of hers....and then hates Sharon. Why? because she was and in many ways still is just like Sharon. I thought it was a great scene. 

• Members

I don't mind it either.

Please register in order to view this content

I love the Abbotts...another thing that SS started that I am happy has continued.  

Same. I think the only thing Kyle didn't throw at Nikki was her stripper past.

• Members

There's nothing about today's show that compels me to watch tomorrow.  I'm not sure what's going on with Hevon, and more importantly, I really don't care.  AND I'm a Stan.

Ditto Shick.

The hallucinations that Jack had at the cabin with Dina were entertaining (MA is beyond alluring) and the bright spot in today's show but still, not enough for me to make me want to watch tmr.

The Charlie/Shauna scenes were painful.  I dig Charlie but if this is where they're going with the character, it's lacking.

Billy and Ashley worried about Jack?  ZZZZZZ

Why does everything feel so disjointed?

JT is still the only game in town worth a sh!t and he's dead.  Thad filled a huge gap and his exit has left GC hemorrhaging.

• Members

The show seemed disjointed to me today, too. 

What I found odd about Billy and Ashley was the way they went after Neil for not staying with Jack. Neil should have told them to go to hell.

Charlie and Shauna? Not only not organic, but why should I care? And why would Devon intentionally push his nephew to date a girl with so many problems?

The games Devon and Hilary are playing with each other is already tiresome, and those games won’t lead to a good story.

Shick? I like them together, so I’ll roll with this for awhile. If we’re going to get another breakup in a month because of Sharon’s lies, it’s all a waste, though. 

• Members

And how is it even possible? If there was a brother connection, okay, somehow, but haven't they always made it seem Victor and Jack aren't that far apart in age? There isn't a 20-year gap between them.

Lord have mercy. 

Make it stop.

• Members

I'm glad that Billy/Ashley were concerned about Jack but I felt they should have paid more visits to the cabin to see if he would return there. He was in and out of the cabin and ended up there. I think they should have went to the cabin earlier and they probably would have found him.

I liked seeing Shauna back and think that her and Charlie would be cute together. I thought the only awkward part in their interaction was when she called him corny after he was saying he couldn't forget her. That was IMO, unnecessary, especially since he was just being nice and hinting that he liked her. I am looking forward to him and her interacting more. She also mentioned a brother today dealing with addiction issues. I wonder if he might show up on the show.

Also, I think that Jack and Victor could end up being brothers.

Archived