Y&R May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That'd have made alot of sense. But then if you tie them together, they'd have to commit more to Raul.  I don't think for a second the show will despite my hearing that Angelica has been trying to create a Latino family for a while now. 

• Members

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! I broke into May!!! LOL!!! That said...a few thoughts...

I saw in the other thread a comment that I had to address. Re: Reed. I liked Reed and his romance with Mattie and I am sure that I didn't make a bad comment about his presence so let's not group me in the anti-Reed please and thank you.

Please register in order to view this content

In fact when they started out I am sure I said how cute they were to have a few posters agree with me, but was shy due to people who were anti-Reed. In any case, I like the May 1 episode seeing Mattie sad about it. And I loved their last talk and that their relationship was acknowledged before he left.

SHUT UP,  PHYLLIS. LOL!!! Other than that, I am liking the aftermath of the JT stuff.

Victor being Victor and can't stand being in a wheelchair was funny. And I like how he and Nikki are relating to each other now. 

• Members

I'm just going to put it in space, Arturo isn't hot by any means to me! He has bizarre features and a weirdo speaking voice. Not the strange in way that Kyle talks, but he actually sounds strange. The close talking thing is creepy too.

• Members

So definitely not a brother. Cousin is possible but I doubt it. 

I wanted to be attracted to him. And really tried. But he looks like an ostrich. I don't find him appealing either. 

• Members

Y'all trippin.  Hard.   LOL!

It was odd how there was a "new day" in the last 1/3 of the episode today with that weird sunrise over GC.  

I wonder how far Jack was from the cabin that he could just wake up, get out of his car (that apparently had some significant front end damage because the air bag deployed) and traipse his ass back up there.  Are there several different routes to the cabin?!?  I've always had the impression that it's one main drag up to that mofo.  Why didn't Abby get some while she had the chance?!!?!  Does Nikki still carry a torch for Arturo?!?!  Is he more into her than Abby?!?!  Why does Victoria let that one lil strand of hair dangle down her face for two whole days?!?!?  How does Tessa annoy the fvck outta me at the mere sight of her?!?!?  So. Many. Questions.

• Members

Nikki's talk with Arturo was from BIZARRO WORLD.

The whole thing was a WTF to me. He's really into her but not into Abby? Uh...ok.  Look, I have no problem with an older woman getting some young stuff, but it's too much a stretch to believe a guy like Arturo would settle for screw sessions with Nikki and nothing else -- no time, no dates....no cars, no jewelry.

And I'm already bored with Hillary getting jealous and annoyed when she sees Devon with ANY female under the age of 50.

Archived