Y&R New AA male Contract role

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He’s way more attractive than the guy who played Jordan, but I’ve been watching long enough in my decade or so of fandom to know how black men that aren’t Neil or Devon fair on this show. Hell Redaric was retarded attractive and actually had Smokin chemistry with CK and got shuffled off to that weird kinda triangle with MO and CG before just I think disappearing.

• Members

And that just became a "Neil AND Devon".  Just a little while ago, devon was ignored himself so it was just Neil. You don't think Nate would have a chance now since the show may be trying to create a foil for Devon akin to Neil/Malcolm? 

• Members

That's fair. Maybe after they use Hevon to launch him, they may bring in a cousin of hilary's to pair him with.  It's basically what they did with the Barbers/Winters. Started with Mamie/Olivia and Nathan then slowly lauched other characters. It's what should have happened in the beginning anyway. Side note: is it just me or does Neil feel done as a character? Have they given up on him? 

• Members

I just went to look again.  Cause there was so many pics I didnt see.  She still looks the same.  

He has beef with "The Kardashian's" LOL ....I can't stand any of them and his page made me despise them more. I just never could tolerate them...

Is he some comedian ??? I ask because he puts a lot of things meant to be a joke and literally has thousands of people liking the pics or video's.  Lots of followers. 

• Members

He's cute. It'd be nice if he were Nate. But I agree he'll be treated like the rest were, the show's history speaks for itself, sadly. But I'd like this time to be different. Of course I felt that way with Tyler and then Jordan so .... here we are again. lol

• Members

This show runs through all young men that way. Arturo won't last either. 

This guy WILL be thrown at Hilary. That's a given. She's the new Neil. All black penis must pass through her sheets. He will sleep with Hilary first even if he's intended for Lily.  Only way he doesn't is if he's a relative. 

They should make him a villain and free up Hilary from that role. He'd last a lot longer if they do. 

• Members

Yeah.

They've gone through a lot of young guys. Shame. Many weren't bad.

Agreed on the villain part. I wouldn't mind that.

Jordan would have made more sense as a confidant to Hilary instead of them ruining that. Not that I loved Jordan all that much but they're so quick to dismiss someone.

• Members

Agree. Jordan should have been Hilary's friend while he woo'd lily. 

I've got another theory about who this guy could be.  We know Hilary's mentee Shauna has been filiming. Maybe he's her struggling addict brother. The Yolanda to Devon's/Hilary's Neil/Dru. They've made plenty comparisons onscreen between Devon and Shauna. 

Archived