Y&R New AA male Contract role

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder who he will be playing??? 

No disrespect meant, he is handsome but he is not in the same league as Shemar. ....handsome,  just not the same... Just 2 different types. Shemar is just so damn hot...

I also felt the same about Damon Porter and Detective Webber they were up there with Shemar to me... Different men but all equally hot. 

• Members

I think it depends on who the character is whether he lasts or not. If he's connected somehow, he might last. He's a decent actor and good looking.  Nate, some Hamilton relative or Devon's brother by tucker, or a biracial Newman or Abbot, he will have a decent chance. But if he's unconnected and they try to pair him with Hilary, it'll flop no matter how hot they are together. Because really, who cares.  And sadly, I think the actor is too urban for CKs tastes, so that'll be chem-less with lily. 

• Members

Since I read some went to look further. Tempted me and I looked at clicked on his Instagram account. He is a funny dude.  He did a video spoof of what happens when he see's women's boobs. LOL

Also a pic way down he is in with a woman...If you look quickly who is very similar to Hillary, same hair and figure maybe a little more filled out,  but MM I can tell lost a bit of weight.

Archived