Y&R: May Sweep Spoilers

• Members

I'm hoping Arturo's younger sister comes to town and interacts with Kyle and possibly frees him from giving Tessa/Mariah angst.  I don't care to see him being used in that way, like they ended up using Noah for them. Maybe Arturo's sister who is supposed to be in her 20's will share scenes with Kyle and they will have chemistry. 

And I also wonder (though I am not sure how likely this is), if Tessa actually turns Kyle down. There is a spoiler that mentioned that Kyle will be getting his personal life underway in Genoa City. Maybe he will be trying to just date in general and will end up asking out more than one woman. 

I also wonder how Kyle ends up embarrassing himself in front of Neil. Maybe he accuses of Neil of not really helping Jack, and Neil sets him straight. Or I wonder if this spoiler is about something else. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Kyle's just looking for a fag hag?  (A boy can dream, can't he?)

At this point, the only person I'd trust Jabot with would be whoever cleans the offices at night.  Otis is doing a helluva job.

• Members

They really haven't been doing anything with her lately. Maybe they will try and start to use her again. It would be something if she actually did have chemistry with Kyle. I think that the actor has done a nice job in his scenes with Hilary/Mariah. He had chemistry with both ladies and he was putting forth an effort to spark with them. Maybe he will do the same thing with Tessa, and they might actually have chemistry.  Maybe she might also turn him down, even if they do have chemistry. 

I had thought they might try something with Kyle and Mariah, (if they weren't going to try him and Hilary, who looks like she will be getting back with Devon) But I guess they are going to use Mariah mentioning that he didn't like her as a way to bypass her and let him make a play for Tessa.

• Members

Here's a few more spoilers from a day ahead recap from soaps.com (reworded):

Kyle is going to introduce himself to Tessa at Hamilton-Winters. Mariah is going to show up and ask Tessa to go get food and drinks. Kyle is going to invite himself along and the girls are going to agree to let him come with them. Hilary is then going to call Mariah away and Kyle is going to ask Tessa if she still wants to get something to eat without Mariah. Tessa is going to tell him no.

I would be happy if that is the end of Kyle asking Tessa for a date, lol. But maybe he will keep trying to ask her out, until he realizes she really isn't interested in him and/or Summer shows up. Or even Arturo's younger sister who is coming to town and who might also mix it up with Kyle. 

• Members

You mean Cassiah! They’ve done CG a disservice by not writing Mariah based on her very damaged backstory.

I like that she bonded with Sharon - because CG/SC are good screenpartners, but Mariah should be far more treacherous. She should’ve been backstabbing Hilary on GC Buzz, etc. Perhaps Summer’s return will shake up the character - maybe steal Kyle away through some trickery. 

• Members

Here are more spoilers from SID and soaps.com day ahead recap (reworded) for the end of May, early June and some previews for upcoming storylines this summer:

For end of May/ Early June: A family secret is going to cause tension between Nick and Victor, An unexpected development is going to impact Victoria's workday. Jack is going to offer to comfort Sharon. Abby is going to invite Arturo to go with her to beach house vacation in Miami, he will accept and tell her that he has family down there.  Abby and Nikki are going to clash.

Jack is going to tell Billy that he is quitting working at Jabot. Victor is going to open up to Nikki, Nick is going to receive startling news and Devon will have some type of proposition for Hilary.

Summer Previews for some storylines:

Newman/Abbot families-. Victor is going to be in damage control and will be trying to protect his company/family legacy when a shocking secret comes out. Billy and Phyllis happiness is going to be interrupted, Billy will also be finding himself enjoying running Jabot and will try and shakeup the business world. A twist will cause Victoria, Sharon, Nikki, and Phyllis to question their bond and their reasons for keeping the secret about JT. Secrets will threaten Nick and Sharon's reunion. 

Devon/Hilary/Shauna/Charlie- Devon and Hilary will be having fun and romance this summer as they look forward to co-parenting. Devon will let things take a romantic turn between them, but will find that is not as easy as he thinks it will be. Charlie is going to come to Shauna's rescue as she deals with problems at home. 

Archived