DAYS: Actor Back

• Members

Maybe it was mentioned already, but it's worth another if Soapsuds is going to post art in here!

Please register in order to view this content

By the way RSW is very nice in real life, met him at a Days event in Las Vegas, very pleasant, too bad I didn't get a pic with him...It was rushed and I was being pushed to move on, basically had to pick between him and Galen Gering--that was a mistake, nice on the eyes...zero personality.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He does seem like a nice guy. He never wowed me but he can turn in some good work. He's grown a lot.

It's interesting though how people want Ben around but will then, mark my words, bitch about said character being accepted after all he did and how it isn't realistic. Not really here but it's how it often goes. We like an actor and want them around but it's often detrimental in the long run. I'm just curious where this is going and I'm surprised he's on contract. I'm not really complaining but it'll be funny to see those who wanted him around turn around and bitch.

And @Soapsuds can spam this thread with RSW pics for all I care

• Members

I really hope they don't redeem Ben but I'm afraid they will. Denice Duff, who played Wendy the midwife that Ben killed, was apparently at the studio a couple of months ago. I don't want them to undo all of Ben's murders. Will was enough!

• Members

Dr. Laura's love interest, no doubt. I can totes see Mal thinking they're "changing the game" by having a woman w/ 3 personalities all being "in love" with 3 dif men. 

Archived