LOGO Sitcom Reruns

KMan101

• Members

No idea, but they seem to be starting with Season 3. We'll see if they air Seasons 1 and 2. They did the same with Mama's Family initially, starting with Season 3 and eventually Seasons 1 and 2 joined the rotation.

Also a reminder to everyone that, if it's your cup of tea, Too Close for Comfort is also rerun on Logo. It's nice to see the more 'rare' sitcoms get some airtime again.

One Day at a Time seems to be on hiatus at the moment.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are there any other shows from the same era that haven't been overly rerun that y'all would like to see?

I'm personally hoping to see HOUSE CALLS with Lynn Redgrave and Wayne Rogers show up at some point. Also, it's probably very cheesy, but Harper Valley PTA would be right up my alley.

• Members

Sometimes, a show is SO bad, it MUST be seen (and seen again) to be believed.

Please register in order to view this content

Agree!

Another series I'd love to see again: "Moonlighting."  Although, it was a hour-long show, so it probably doesn't count, lol.

• Members

It's not a sitcom, but I'm surprised Family has not been in reruns for years. It's kind of a almost forgotten show. Most people under 35 probably have never even heard of it. I wish there would be a network that would also show short lived forgotten series. Like James at 15/16

• Members

That would be a good choice too. I'd love some primetime soaps on Logo. But they seem content with sitcoms at the moment. I'm not complaining, it's basically TV Land Classic at this point.

Dynasty and Melrose are especially campy they'd fit right in with "Day Camp". Not that the others couldn't too. But they'd probably be the more appealing choices.

• Members

Pop used to air The Love Boat. It also airs on ME-TV. Not sure how rights for shows work anymore, nothing seems to be exclusive like it was in the 90s and 00s when one network would have rights to a show but no other network could have it. Remember the days of The Golden Girls JUST airing on Lifetime? Mama's Family JUST on TBS? Now they're everywhere. Mostly because of Viacom owning a gazillion channels ... anwyho ...

But that would be a good one too.

They seem to rotate through a few shows. AITF feels the weakest on the lineup to me even though I adore it.

Archived