B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To quote Pyscho-Taylor "I HAAAAAATE HER!"

The actress is just so-so and the writing for Hope is indeed terrible. She is supposed to be the super-saint and yet she is totally ok with Liam supposedly shooting his own father!? And to ditch her promise to support Liam&Steffy just in the wake of this revelation!? Bye b*tch, seriously!

Please spill! And what's up with the cane?

• Members

I’m not good at posting the actual links but she’s saying that he’s been charged with Spousal battery and has 3 counts of it and has dealings with illegal weapons and drugs....he posted a very unflattering video of himself singing in the car while high apparently and she keeps asking people to repost the link of the scene in “Queens of drama” where he gets on her about changing her last name...

shes also inviting everyone on twitter to her court hearing 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lawd, this sounds far more interesting than anything going on with this show.

Hope's way too judgmental and a hypocrite.  I'm like "Girl, let's talk about yo mama and yo daddy and how YOU were brought into this world for a minute."  I don't remember Kim Matula's Hope being this annoying, neither her portrayal or the writing.  Maybe I'm just mis-remembering things.

• Members

I actually watched Tuesday's episode - first time in 2 weeks. I don't understand the repetitive dialogue within an episode I've complained about this in past. This episode: Stuffy signed the annulment (multiple), Lame so down (multiple), thought he shot $Bill (2x), Lame living in that hotel alone (multiple), Stuffy slept with $B (2x), Lame doesn't want to stay on one of $B's properties (2x), Brooke's cabin (multiple), etc.

I actually could have just watched the scenes before the first commercial and got the gist of the entire episode. It was so disappointing because they could do so much more. 

BTW when was this forest planted on Brooke's property? I don't ever remember a 'cabin' - is it an old set that's been brought back?

• Members

That's the way I see it, too. 

But they keep bringing up all vile things Steffy has done to Liam and Hope and how virtuous Hope supposedly is.  The show clearly wants everyone on the Liam/Hope bandwagon so they can make Dollar Bill/Steffy happen.  But it feels like they're a day late and a dollar short.  I actually rooted for a Bill/Steffy pairing back when the show chickened out of it the first time around.  Unfortunately, they just don't work anymore.  Steffy's lost her spunk and Dollar Bill's nothing but chump change now.

• Members

It is so tiresome to see characters having the same conversations over and over again (like Hope and Steffy). I know that this phenomenon isn’t new for soaps, but it’s particularly suffocating in this day of smaller casts. There’s just less variety of interactions.

Archived