B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word!

I've been ghost watching for a few weeks now and the Liam shooting Bill stuff is a hot mess.

The writing today was just terrible.

Btw new Hope sucks!

Yeah I kept getting her FB feed that she was back and I thought why.....LOL. Then I thought she might be returning to B&B but thought Brad would never bring her back.

• Members

Actually I'm glad that Taylor as it does help fill one of the missing gaps on the show right now but I know THUDley Bell will end up wasting her. I almost cringe at seeing HT interact with Kaye's Ridge and Rademarcher's Thorne, I'm almost surprised he didn't recast Taylor with either a foreign actress or some other washed up soap star. 

• Members

LOL!   Playing these heightened emotional, dramatic scenes aren't Hunter's strong suit, yet Brad Bell seems to love writing up "Crazy Hysterical Taylor" ever since she came back from the dead.  And so, looks like "Crazy Taylor" was the one that shot Dollar Bill.  Good Lawd!

• Members

Actually, Taylor as a blonde is super distracting. I wonder Brad has a DID story up his sleeve where Taylor wants to be Brooke or thinks she is Darla or something. Probably so we can have a lovely scene of Taylor seducing a very intoxicated Ridge but he thinks its Brooke because all he can see is blonde hair. 

• Members

Tylo;s scenes were terrible.  So OTT.  Taylor came off as crazy and hysterical.  And after all, Steffy willing slept with Bill.  She was not coerced or raped.  It is high time her parents realized no one gets Steffy to do what she doesn't want to do.

• Members

I was almost thinking the same, is she trying to look like Brooke for some reason.  I didn't think of Darla, interesting.

This.  I see there are a lot of naysayers here, but I almost think Taylor's scenes are supposed to be cheesy and OTT.

Actually, I have always thought HT was good at comedic.  I forget the specific scenes in the past, but Taylor was being funny, and I remember thinking this is HT's calling.

Archived