B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ That's what makes me mad. I haven't watched in months. Just the other day I was thinking, well, I guess I quit B&B without ever making the conscious choice. Then Taylor comes back and I know it won't be that good, but it sucks me back in again. UGH!

• Members

Figures the first episode I’ve seen in weeks was Wed and the horrific scene-chewing SC. Those scenes with DD were beyond bad. 

HT is worth checking out. Knowing B&B, we can surmise why she’s returned - and she’s probably been brainwashing Lame. 

• Members

Got to give the show credit, they someone manage to keep these surprise returns under wraps.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Taylor today.  On a superficial note, this was probably the best looking I've seen Hunter Tylo since she had all those plastic surgeries.  And she's really working the blonde hair.

• Members

So glad HT/Taylor is back, we'll see for how long!  Yep, another well-kept secret, just like KB/Sheila...that is hard to do these days, somehow BBell is able to do it.

The April discussion thread just started today...LOL.

• Members

So. I watched. God. Awful.

I laughed so hard as Liam was rambling on about falling in the bushes and having a concussion. It all sounded so [!@#$%^&*] ludicrous.

Then you had bleached Taylor whimpering and shouting at Bill and she's barely able to move her face. It was just so terrible. But Hunter did look good overall. Did I miss why she's using a cane?

But it is nice Hunter is back. Kudos to them for the surprise. How long is it for? I wouldn't get too attached, lol. She'll be appearing once a month soon enough.

Archived